»»----- Speech -----««

Y/N's POV

"Stay in line and move promptly to the grounds!" yelled Iida-kun.
"You're the one who's not in line." laughed Sero.
"The dilemma of a class rep!" he muttered to himself. We walked until we came across a familiar blondie.

"I heard that class 1-A..." We stopped and gave him questioning stares. "Two people! Two people failed the provisional licensing exam!" he exclaimed.
"Class B's Monoma!" exclaimed Sero.
"He's crazy as usual." said Pikachu.
"So were you the only one to fail again? Like with the final?" questioned Kirishima with a grin on his face. Monoma laughed with his arms clutching his stomach for a second before stopping and turning around. "Which is it?!" exclaimed Kirishima.
"We... all passed!" he exclaimed, dramatically turning around. The rest of 1-B appeared out of nowhere. "We've pulled ahead of you, class A."
"Sorry... everyone..." muttered Sho-chan. I suddenly walked ahead of the class.
"Did you just make Sho-chan feel guilty?" I asked with a close-eye smile.
"Someone hold her down!" screamed Ochaco-chan.
"It's just a question~" I sang out, opening my eyes to glare at Monoma. He visibly flinched. "What's wrong? I'm only asking a simple question."
"Y/N, it's fine, they're the ones turning it into a competition." said Kirishima with a nervous laugh. I created a petal and teleported behind Monoma.
"Well?" I asked. He screamed and backed away from me. "Owww. Jeez, are you a soprano or something? My goodness..." I grumbled, rubbing my ears. Our class immediately began snickering and stifling laughter.

"According to Mr. Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester!" exclaimed a girl with two long horns growing out the top of her head. "I'm looking forward to it!" Monoma walked over and whispered something into her ear. "I'll beat you so bad, you won't be able to get back up!" she cheered with a happy expression as Monoma walked away. Monoma began laughing while pointing at her. Pikachu and Kirishima exchanged nervous glances.
"Don't teach her weird phrases!" scolded Kendo who knocked Monoma out.

"Hey, we're trying to get through back here." called a voice.
"I'm sorry!" exclaimed Iida-kun. "Come now, everyone, save your chit-chat for later. You're causing problems for other people!"
"Don't show me how uncool you are." grumbled a boy with purple hair.
"Oh! You're Shinsou! The boy from the sports festival!" I exclaimed.
"Don't show me how uncool you are." he grumbled as he walked past. I frowned a bit.
"How has training been?" I asked. He glared at me. "What? It's an honest question." I said, raising my hands defensively. "Or is it supposed to be a secret?"
"I don't have time for this." he grumbled, walking past.
"Rude!" I huffed, sticking my tongue out at his back. For a second my body froze. "Did you just- Honestly, you remind me of Aizawa too much." I said with a sigh.

"You know him?" asked Sho-chan as he walked towards me. I nodded my head.
"He has a really powerful quirk. It's especially good against people who can't seem to stop talking like me." I said with a laugh.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal!" cheered Nezu with a smile on his face. We were standing outside at an assembly. "Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated of quality... It's hard for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep." Maybe you should try saying that to Aizawa. "Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur. So if you're trying to improve your hair quality, you should make sure to get enough sleep!"
"I really don't care..." muttered Pikachu.
"I can't believe he's talking so long about this..." mumbled Ojiro.
"The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation. I'm sure you already know about... the loss of a pillar." continued Nezu. My gaze shifted towards Uncle Toshi who was standing to the side. "The effects of that incident have appeared faster than I could have imagined. There will probably by great chaos in society in the near future." Suddenly, Nezu's eyes focused on me and his grin widened a bit.