»»----- Training -----««

Y/N's POV

We made our way to the café. It had a warm atmosphere.

"Hey Y/N!" called Aiko. She is the owner of the café, and one of my dear friends. "Who's this?" She glanced at Sho-chan.
"I'm Shouto Todoroki." Sho-chan's voice sounded a bit bored.
"Oh! I remember you! You're the one who got second place in the sports festival!" exclaimed Aiko. Aiko then turned her head to look at me. I watched as a smirk slowly grew on her face. "So what would you two lovebirds like to order?" She asked. I felt my face go red.
"Aiko!" I yelled. Luckily, the café was still empty since it was so early in the morning.
"What?" She asked, giving an innocent smile.
"I don't see anything wrong with what she said." said Sho-chan. He wore a smirk on his face.
"Oh! Y/N, don't you think it's a bit cold to be wearing that so early in the morning?" Aiko pointed at my outfit. I was wearing my training outfit since I'd be training later.

"Cold? I have a personal heater with me, so I'll be fine!" I grabbed Sho-chan's left arm

"Cold? I have a personal heater with me, so I'll be fine!" I grabbed Sho-chan's left arm. His face went red. Cute.
"Awwww~ You two look so cute together!" Aiko got out her phone to take picture, but I quickly let go before she could capture any. "I don't see why you two aren't dating." Both Sho-chan and I turned as red as strawberries.
"I-it's nothing l-like that!" I waved my arms around frantically. "We're j-just friends!"
"You stuttered~" sang out Aiko.
"J-just give us our o-orders!" I yelled.

Sho-chan and I made our way to a table by the window. I buried my head into my arms in embarrassment. I felt Sho-chan nudge my head.

"Hey, Y/N, can I join you for training later? Maybe we could spar." I simply nodded my head, not wanting to look up. I was still too embarrassed over what Aiko said. After a while, Aiko brought us our orders. I had ordered (favorite drink) and (favorite flavor) cake. I slowly lifted me head. I took a few bites of my cake until I heard the door to the café opening. I turned my head to find Ochaco-chan and Izu-kun.

"Y/N-chan!" called Ochaco-chan.
"Hm? This is the café?" asked Izu-kun.
"Hey guys!" I waved at the two. I watched as they took their order and joined me and Sho-chan. "So what are you two doing here?" I asked.
"We decided to hang out." replied Ochaco-chan.
"Really? But I thought we came to spy on Todoroki and Y/N?" asked Izu-kun. I spit out my drink and immediately began wiping it away.
"W-what?!" I asked, clearly shocked.
"Deku! We were supposed to keep that a secret!" yelled Ochaco-chan.
"Let me guess. It was Aiko." I said. I sent a glare at the girl behind the counter. She stuck her tongue out at me.
"Y/N and I are going to train later, would you two like to join?" asked Sho-chan.
"R-really? Y-you'd let us?" asked Izu-kun.
"Yeah! That would be fun!" I exclaimed.
"Well since you said so, let's all train together. I just need to go back to my apartment and change into something suitable for training." said Ochaco-chan.
"I can take you there. Sho-chan do you mind taking Izu-kun to his house?" I asked. He only nodded. "Where do you guys think we should train? I was going to train in my backyard at first, but since there's four of us, we should go somewhere big." I thought for a moment before remembering a place I haven't been to in a while. "Do you guys know the beach that got cleaned recently?" I asked.
"Yeah, I trained there. Is that where we're going?" asked Izu-kun.
"Nope! There's a small island a few miles off the coast! I used to train there. No one else knows about it!" I exclaimed.
"How do we get there?" asked Ochaco-chan. "Do you happen to own a boat?"
"Y/N don't you dare think of taking us across yourself." Sho-chan wasn't happy about the idea.
"Anyways, do you guys want to teleport or fly?" I asked, ignoring Sho-chan's statement.
"Which one takes less out of you?" asked Ochaco-chan.
"Flying." I answered. "Teleportation affects me more than petal manipulation."
"Y/N. No." Sho-chan still wasn't happy.
"You don't have to come, you know." I said, looking at the red and white haired boy.
"Y/N, if you pass out, how do we get back?" asked Sho-chan.
"He's right, Y/N." said Izu-kun.
"You guys don't trust me." I pouted.
"I trust you!" said Ochaco-chan. She slung an arm over my shoulder and we started laughing.