»»----- Boo! -----««

Y/N's POV

We arrived at my house. I took off my shoes and led Sho-chan to my room. I grabbed my laptop and created a presentation. I shared it with Sho-chan online and began making the blank screen look pretty. I decorated each slide with pictures of sakura blossoms, making sure to leave room for a picture and two columns containing the information. My work was interrupted when I heard Sho-chan's stomach gumble. He had been watching videos of Uncle Toshi in his muscular form defeating villains.

"I'll go make some food." I said, getting up from my bed. "Feel free to add anything to the presentation." He nodded and took the laptop from my hands.

I left the room and entered the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and cabinets to see what we had. My eyes landed on a packet of noodles. Ramen! I grabbed the noodles along with some other ingredients from the fridge and placed the noodles in a pot of boiling water. I prepped and placed the other ingredients into the pot as well. After a few minutes, the ramen was done! I poured the pot into two bowls and called Sho-chan.

"Sho-chan! The food is ready!" I yelled, but I didn't get a response. "Sho-chan?" I walked up the stairs in the direction of my bedroom. I opened the door expecting to see him there, but he wasn't. I felt my heart drop as panic settled within me. I began frantically running around the house. Where the heck is he?!

"Sho-chan?!" I wasn't aware of the panic in my voice. I continued to run around. Why is this place so big?! I searched every room. I kept running. "Sho-chan?! This better be a joke!" I screamed. I kept running until I turned around a corner.

"Boo!" he yelled. I stopped dead in my tracks. I looked up to see his laughing face morph into panic. "Hey! Are you okay?!" he asked grabbing onto my shoulders. I felt tears fall from my face.
"Where the heck were you?!" I yelled. Now I was sobbing. "I thought something happened! What if they got you?!" I began lightly beating on his shirt, tears still flowing down my face.
"Who are *they*?" he asked in a soft voice. I looked up to see his panicked expression.
"I'll tell you another time..." I said, my voice breaking. "Don't you *dare* scare me like that again!" I screamed, my voice echoing throughout the house.
"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." he said, his voice calm and soothing. "I got bored and decided to wander around, that's all." He rubbed my back to help me calm down.

Once I had calmed down, I dragged him to the kitchen and told him to eat. We ate in silence. I sat, silently fuming at him. By now my panic had turned to anger. Why would he scare me like that?! But then I realized something. Why was he able to scare me like that? Why did I care so much? After all, I've only known him for two days!

We finished our ramen, and I went back to my room.

Todoroki's POV

I watched as Y/N exited the dining room and went back upstairs to her bedroom. She looked so scared earlier... What made her so terrified? And who are *they*? I had so many questions, but I assumed now wasn't a good time to ask her about them. Guilt took over me again. Why did I think it would be funny to scare her like that? If I had known she would be that scared, I wouldn't have done it.

I heard the front door being unlocked and opened. I immediately stood up, taking a defensive stance. I calmed down when I saw a woman with long black hair and blue eyes emerge from the door. It was Midnight. She took one glance at me and got into a fighting stance.

"Who are you?" she yelled, her voice calm and steady.
"Hello, Mrs. Kayama. My name is Shouto Todoroki and I am working with your daughter on a project for school." I explained. I watched as she gave a sigh of relief and relaxed her muscles.
"So you're Enji's kid, huh."
"Umm.. Yes, that would be me."
"Tell your father I said 'screw you' and also, where is Y/N?" she said, looking around the room.
"She's in her room." I replied.
"Y/N?" she called out. We heard her door open. We watched as a puffy eyed girl descended from the stairs.
"Yeah?" she asked, her voice sounded tired.
"Oh my god! What happened sweet pea?!" exclaimed Midnight, her voice became panicked. She shot me a death glare as she ran towards her daughter. I gulped as I felt shiver run down my spine. If it wasn't bad enough I had All Might watching me, I now had Midnight watching me as well. Y/N gave a weak smile and said she was jumping on her bed and fell. Midnight's expression relaxed.
"You really need to stop doing that." she said, her voice now normal. Wait... Does this mean her jumping on her bed and falling is normal?!