»»----- Bakery -----««

Y/N's POV

"You all have your costumes, right?" Aizawa's voice rang out throughout the station. It was the next week. The week of the internships. It had been days since that nightmare, but thinking about it still made me feel uneasy. "Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."
"Yessir!" exclaimed Mina-chan.
"Speak clearly! It's 'yes, Sir', Ashido." scolded Aizawa.
"Yes, sir." Her voice carried much less enthusiasm this time.
"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships!" reminded Aizawa. "Off with you now."
"Yes, Sir!" the class responded. Some were more enthusiastic than others.

I hadn't brought much for this trip. I had brought seven days of casual outfits, two dresses in case I had to attend a formal event, a pair of shoes, a pair of heels, and other necessities. I placed all of my items in a pink suitcase. I had my phone and other smaller items in a pink purse.

 I had my phone and other smaller items in a pink purse

"Do you need help with that?" asked Sho-chan. He was looking at my suitcase.
"Nope!" I replied, smiling. I then lifted it up using my petals. "You know, I could totally just fly us over to your dad's agency." I placed my hands on my hips. Sho-chan just rolled his eyes.
"You know, you could pass out if you overuse your quirk."
"You're right, but I doubt it's that far away."
"It's an hour long train ride."
"Nevermind."

"Y/N-chan!" Ochaco-chan came running up to me and Sho-chan, Izu-kun was right behind her.
"Are you ready?" I asked, cheerfully.
"I'm so excited!" She was bouncing up and down. "Are you two going to the same place?" asked Ochaco-chan.
"Yup!" I replied. "Sho-chan and I are going to his dad's agency. You said you're going to Gunhead's agency. Where are you going, Izu-kun?" I faced the greenette.
"H-huh? Me? I'm going to train with Gran Torino." replied Izu-kun. My eyes widened and my mind went blank. I felt my body go stiff. I hadn't noticed the shaking in my legs. "H-huh?! You're having the same reaction as All Might!!" yelled Izu-kun. I quickly steadied my legs and looked towards him. I gave him a nervous smile.
"Umm... well... Let's just say I wish you the best of luck..." I said, trying not to sound too discouraging. "It's been a while since I had seen him, but I doubt he'll go easy on you... and now that I think about it... We'll talk about it later. This needs to be discussed alone." I did my best to sound reassuring. After speaking, thoughts clouded my head. He's training with Gran Torino... Not to mention he seems close to Uncle Toshi. Does this mean..? I know One For All can be passed down to others, but does that mean Uncle Toshi passed it down to Izu-kun? That would explain the massive similarities in their quirks... I'll text them both later...
"Hellooooo? Earth to Y/N? Are you in there?" asked Ochaco-chan as she tapped lightly on my head. I blinked for a moment before answering.
"Hm? Yes?" I asked, unsure of what was happening.
"You airhead! I was asking if you had seen Gunhead before. You've met a lot of heroes, I was hoping you could tell me about him." said Ochaco-chan. I thought for a moment before answering her.
"I've met up with him a few times. When fighting villains, he's brutal, but when it comes to citizens and other heroes, he can be the sweetest person. Don't be fooled by his kindness though. He does some intense training. Be careful not to overwork yourself." I said.
"Why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret this..." sighed Ochaco-chan