»»----- Plus Ultra -----««

"Start!" Present Mic announced the beginning of Sho-chan and Bakugou's match.

Sho-chan sent a massive glacier at Bakugou, but Bakugou simply fought it off using explosions. Eventually, Bakugou was overwhelmed and was frozen in a glacier. Although the scale of the glacier Sho-chan had formed wasn't as big as when he fought with Sero, it still covered half of the arena. Suddenly, we heard loud bangs coming from inside the glacier. The arena shook with each bang. I watched as the ice which encased Bakugou formed cracks. With a giant explosion, Bakugou freed himself from his icy prison. Sho-chan jumped back to avoid the debris that went flying from the explosion. My eyes widened as Bakugou used his explosions to charge at Sho-chan. Sho-chan charged at him as well. Just as they were about to collide, Bakugou used his explosions to maneuver himself around Sho-chan and grab him. He then tried to send Sho-chan out of bounds with a powerful throw, but Sho-chan managed to stay in using his ice. Bakugou then jumped at Sho-chan, but Sho-chan caught his arm before Bakugou could hit him. He simply tossed Bakugou to the side. I watched as Bakugou began shouting at Sho-chan. What is he saying? Bakugou then charged at Sho-chan, but Sho-chan didn't move. It looked like he was in a trance. What did Bakugou say? I watched as ice began forming on Sho-chan's side. Looks like he doesn't plan on using his fire. Why does he seem so distracted?

"Do you best Sho-chan!" I called. "Give it your all!"

He seemed to hear me as his eyes widened a little. I then watched as Bakugou launched himself at Sho-chan with a blast. The ice that had just formed on Sho-chan's arm melted away. Is he really going to use it?! I watched as his left side burst into flames. Bakugou launched himself at Sho-chan with multiple explosions. Sho-chan lifted his flaming arm to attack Bakugou, but put out his flames moments after. It looked like he was deep in thought. Bakugou created an enormous explosion. I had to shield my eyes from the devastating blast. There's no way that didn't hurt Sho-chan.

When the smoke cleared, my eyes found Sho-chan unconscious on a mound of ice. He was blown out of bounds. My eyes widened. I watched as Bakugou slowly made his way towards Sho-chan. He better not do anything out of line. He then began sprinting towards him. Don't you dare. I watched as he grabbed Sho-chan by his shirt and lifted him off the ground. I immediately leapt from my seat and created a platform which brought me to the two boys.

"Stop!" I screamed, I stood by Sho-chan's side. Bakugou looked at me threateningly.
"And what if I don't?!" He was clearly upset because Sho-chan refused to use his fire.
"I'm warning you!" I screamed back. I watched as Bakugou prepared explosions in his palm. I instantly sent a barrage of petals which knocked him away from Sho-chan. Maybe I shoved him a little bit too hard. He landed on the opposite end of the arena. I then put him to sleep using my scent and carefully placed Sho-chan on a bed of petals. "You're going to be okay." I whispered. The bed of petals floated beside me as I made my way towards the exit of the arena. I heard Mom announce Bakugou the winner as I left.

I brought Sho-chan to Recovery Girl's office. I carefully set him down on one of the beds. Recovery Girl immediately got to work on his wounds. Soon after, he woke up.

"I guess I lost, huh?" he asked in a tired voice.
"Second place isn't losing." I said, smiling. I was glad to see him awake.
"Second place is first loser." he replied.
"Even if you got second place in the festival, I'm still proud of you." I said, pulling him into a hug. "And since you said that, maybe you should consider the fact that you dad has been first loser for the majority of his life." We both began to laugh.
"How do you easily insult my dad like that?" he asked, still laughing.
"I guess it's easy to insult people you hate." I replied, shrugging. "Now let's get you fixed up." I shoved him a new set of clothes and created a veil of petals so he could change without being seen.
"I'm done!" he called through the petals. I unsummoned the petals, but immediately put it back up.
"You dirty liar!" I screamed. I heard laughing on the other side. "Being shirtless doesn't count as being done!!"
"It does if you're a guy."
"Since when?!"
"Since now."
"If it counts for guys then it might as well count for girls. Let me just take off my shirt and start walking around the stadium." I said sarcastically.
"You better not."
"I would never do that, but you'd stop me before I could even try."
"Damn right I would."
"Are you done?"
"Yes."
"Promise?"
"Yup."