»»----- Rewind -----««

Y/N's POV

"Come back..." mumbled Eri. "And in exchange..! You need to fix everyone back to normal!"

"Indeed... rather than others getting hurt because of you, it's much easier for only you to be the one who gets hurt." Chisaki turned to face both me and Izu-kun. "You may have still placed your hopes in Lemillion, but that fleeting hope that has begun budding within him has now been broken. Have you realized it yet? Your actions were the cruelest possible thing you could have done to Eri, and for that, you are unwanted."

"Even if you think that..." I began.
"It's none of our business...!" continued Izu-kun.
"We will save them! No one will die today!" we yelled at the same time. In that moment, the ceiling caved in and Ochaco-chan and Tsu-chan came crashing in along with the rest of the Ryukyu team. Up above, I could the league staring down at us before coming in. So they turned against Chisaki... What's their goal..?

"Guys! I'll leave Nighteye and the others to you!" I exclaimed before creating a platform beneath myself and flying as fast as I could towards Eri. Star left Izu-kun's hood and appeared beside me. Just as I was about to reach her, Chisaki grabbed her and used his quirk to get away. He was using it to push himself upwards through a hole.

"I won't let you take her!" I screamed as I flew myself upwards as fast as I could. My eyes widened as Eri's horn began glowing. In the next second, Chisaki was separated from Nemoto's body and Eri came flying down towards me.
"Give her back!!" roared Chisaki as he came falling as well. He blocked off the path below me, trapping us just below him. The only way left to go is... up..! I burst forwards, holding onto Star and Eri as we flew through Chisaki's attacks and past him. We were flying in the sky and for some reason, I felt rejuvenated. As if I hadn't used my quirk at all today. In addition to that, my wounds were gone.

"Eri... It's your quirk..." I breathed out as I looked at her glowing horn.

"She's unable to control her power. By some chance, she was able to activate it, but..." Chisaki's hands reached the ground. "You don't know how to stop it, do you, Eri?!" I flew around, dodging and weaving easily, no longer sluggish from the overuse of my quirk. "With Eri's quirk, she can rewind humans. Depending on how she uses it, she could probably revert a person to a monkey if she tried. If you continued to hold her like that, you'll disappear. She can rewind anything she touches into nothingness. That quirk of hers is cursed. Return her to me. There's no way to stop her other than my disassembly!"

"No." I replied. "Never, no matter what." Suddenly, Izu-kun burst out of the ground with his quirk activated.
"This girl... her quirk... is anything but cursed!" he yelled.
"Eri rewound and took away my pain." I said, looking at Chisaki. "What gives you the nerve to say such things?"
"It's such a kind and gentle quirk." said Izu-kun. Tears were brought to Eri's eyes as she heard those words.
"I-I want to help...!" Eri suddenly exclaimed.
"Eri, are you sure?" I asked in a soft voice. She was quick to nod her head. "Izu-kun!" I called. "Now that I'm currently experiencing Eri's quirk... I understand! She's reverting my body at an incredible speed! With that in mind, your quirk destroys your body, doesn't it? With her constantly reverting your body, the damage you obtain from using your quirk at 100% should be reverted the moment you receive it, meaning you'll be able to use 100% for an extended period of time!" His eyes widened as I flew towards him, knocking away any incoming spikes. I handed Eri to Izu-kun, letting her hang onto his back. I immediately stopped attacking myself with the knives I used to combat the effects of Eri's quirk. "Eri, your quirk is kind and beautiful just like you... so please don't let him make you think any other way." I'm counting on both of you.

I flew towards Chisaki with Star in my arms, approaching at a slow and steady pace. We were both waiting for the other to make a move.

"Neither you nor Eri understand the value of her power." growled Chisaki. "By developing a quirk, you make leaps forward. Through extensive research, I have been able to extract Eri's power and successfully brought it to its pinnacle. And the result is not merely the ability to rewind the body, no... but a flow that runs even deeper..." Chisaki stood in the mouth of what looked to be a disgusting lab experiment gone wrong. He must've fused his companions together to create... that. "The power to extinguish one's quirk factor, returning them to normalcy! The power to destroy this world, built on top of quirks, the power to destroy the way of things... that is Eri!!"

Chisaki used his quirk on the surrounding area, breaking and reforming it to his desire.

"She is not a product made for brats like you who can't appreciate her value!!" he yelled as he suddenly attacked Izu-kun. I watched with wide eyes as Izu-kun landed a single kick on Chisaki and his creature, sending him flying far away. "Every last one of you is missing the big picture!!" roared Chisaki. "What I'm trying to destroy is this world! The very structure that makes it so!! And instead, you fake heroes irrationally fixated on this tiny notion of justice that sits in front of your eyes... Stay out of my way!!" He attempted to attack Izu-kun again, only to be pummeled by several punches delivered by Izu-kun. My quirk may be useful in most situations, however it lacks the pure strength others have... I'll need to train harder if I want to keep up. I could only watch as Izu-kun pelted Chisaki with his punches. Eventually, Chisaki was smashed into the ground. I used my petals to contain whatever I could from the impact in order to protect the surrounding area. I grimaced as pain seared through my body, making it difficult to even breathe. I quickly approached Chisaki and knocked him out. When I turned around, Izu-kun was under immense pain. Eri's quirk... it suddenly got stronger! Suddenly, both of their quirks deactivated and I caught both of them with petals before they collapsed. My vision faltered and everything seemed to fade away.

Will you guys assassinate me once the next chapter comes out? Maybe... Probably... There's a pretty good chance I should start planning my funeral... Please plant catnip on my grave... It's the only time cats will ever enjoy being around me.

Amazing fanart from crying_at_the_mcr! Thank you very much!~ 💖💕💞~Lua

~Lua