»»----- Kota -----««

Y/N's POV

I walked up to the school, Star flying beside me. I had been training him for the past week and I taught him a few commands. My suitcases floated on a platform of petals. I had spent the entire previous evening packing what I would need. I brought a total of three suitcases.

"Woah! Y/N! There's a cat flying next to you!" exclaimed Mina-chan

"Woah! Y/N! There's a cat flying next to you!" exclaimed Mina-chan. I smiled as the class turned to me.
"Hey, everyone! Meet Star!" I said, pointing to Star. Star landed on my head.
"Aww~ He's adorable!" exclaimed Toru-chan.
"This is the pet you plan on bringing?" questioned Aizawa. I nodded my head, being careful not to make Star fall. "You'll be in a separate cabin from everyone because of your pet, are you sure you plan on bringing it?"
"Of course I'm bringing Star!" I exclaimed.
"Alright. Since everyone is here, please enter the bus." said Aizawa. We filed into the bus and I chose a seat at the back. Sho-chan sat next to me. I watched as Star flew on top of his head.

"I feel betrayed." I said, playfully. Sho-chan smirked at me. He had visited quite a few times during the past couple of weeks, and Star eventually got used to him. I was happy to see the two of them getting along. "Star~ Come here~" I said. Star flew into my lap and fell asleep. Soon after, I fell asleep as well.

Todoroki's POV

It was quite magical if I was being honest. An adorable girl sleeping with an adorable kitten in her lap to match. Star had grown bigger since the day Y/N adopted him. It was good to know he was allowed to come to the camp since he didn't like being alone. Everywhere Y/N went, Star followed.

I smiled at the sleeping pair.

"Everyone. The bus will stop in about an hour. After that-" Aizawa was cut off by the chatter from our classmates. He didn't bother trying to quiet them down.

After an hour the bus came to a stop. I awoke Y/N and she began looking around sleepily.

"Are we taking a break?" she asked, while stretching in her seat. I nodded. Our class exited the bus and began stretching. She was now fully awake and so was Star. The two were playing in the air. "Woo hoo!" I could hear her laughing up above.
"Get down here." called Aizawa. Y/N lowered herself to the ground from her platform while Star sat on her head.

"Lock on with sparkling gazes!"
"Stingingly cute and catlike!"
"Wild.. Wild.. Pussycats!"

Y/N's eyes lit up when she saw the two heroes. She then turned to the kid standing beside them.

"Kota!" she exclaimed as she ran up to him. "Did you miss me?" she asked smiling at the kid. He turned his head to the side, but I saw him nod.

Y/N's POV

I greeted Kota. I was surprised to see him. He should've been at the camp, not at the half way point. I turned around to see my class making a break for the bus. I hopped on a platform of petals and floated above the rest. I watched as Pixie-bob sent my classmates flying off the cliff we stopped at using her quirk and down into the forest below. I created a cushion of petals to catch everyone. They all looked at me with wide eyes.