»»----- Bear -----««

Y/N's POV

I yawned as the video we were watching ended.

"You're tired?" questioned Sho-chan. "But it's still 5:48."
"I barely got a chance to sleep for a while. I think when I passed out in the common room was the most sleep I've gotten in the past month." I said, suppressing another yawn.
"Then you should sleep." said Sho-chan.
"Yeah! Sleep!" exclaimed Eri.
"I'll make dinner for you two first then." I said, standing up. I made my way towards the kitchen and looked through what we had in the fridge. "We have carrots... garlic... onions... bell peppers... broccoli... peas... corn... eggs... Lots of stuff." I mumbled to myself, going over what we had.
"I can make soba." stated Sho-chan.
"We don't have the ingredients for that." I replied. "Plus, we had that for lunch."
"You should be sleeping, not cooking." he said.
"That's probably true, but I'll be fine." I replied, taking out a few ingredients.
"How does veggie fried rice sound?" I called over my shoulder.
"Sounds like you're still not sleeping." replied Sho-chan.
"Vegetables... bleh." said Eri as she stuck out her tongue.
"I promise it'll taste delicious." I laughed.
"Alright." said Eri as she crossed her arms.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"It's done." I yawned as I placed the food on plates and set them on the kitchen counter. "Good night."
"Good night." said Sho-chan as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "I'll let the fact that you're skipping dinner slide for now, but you need to eat a lot for breakfast tomorrow morning."
"Okay." I replied before making my way towards the loft. I climbed the steps and practically collapsed on the bed.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

My eyes blinked open and I rubbed them sleepily. My gaze fell upon red and white, but the white belonged to two people. Eri stayed with us? Yawning quietly, I slowly made my way out of the bed and carefully crept down the steps. Entering the kitchen, I made myself a glass of water. I sipped quietly as I leaned against the counter, slowly waking myself up. Today is everyone's day off. In addition, Bakugou and Sho-chan don't have to go to their supplementary classes today. We planned to begin assigning tasks for our maid café. I won't be able to join them because Mirio, Aizawa, and I decided to give Eri a tour of UA. I set down the glass before making my way towards the fridge. It wouldn't be long before both Sho-chan and Eri woke up, so it was a good time to begin breakfast. I stared at the contents of the fridge before deciding on what to make. Taking out a plethora of ingredients, I got to work. I did my best to remain as quiet as possible, but the sound of cabinets opening and closing along with the pan sizzling as I placed ingredients in it were inevitable. Every time I heard rustling, I'd hold my breath and hope I hadn't woken either of them up.

Todoroki's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found Eri sleeping soundly on the bed while Y/N's space was left empty. I lifted my head to gaze over the edge of the wall that prevented us from falling off of the loft in our sleep. Letting out a sigh, I smiled a bit as I saw Y/N making breakfast with a smile on her face.

"Shoot... Did we run out of apples..?" she mumbled to herself as she looked towards the fruit bowl. "Maybe there are a few in the common room kitchen." I watched as she made her way outside of the dorm. As I heard the soft click of the door closing, I felt Eri shift. Her eyes blinked open and we simply stared at each other for a second.

"Bad Apple, where is Y/N?" she asked, rubbing her eyes as she sat upright. She stretched her arms upwards with a yawn.
"She went downstairs to the common room." I replied. "She's looking for apples." I watched as a hint of excitement filled her eyes. Not a moment after, I noticed Y/N return to the dorm, making absolutely no sound. She set two apples down on the counter before continuing to prepare breakfast.

"Y/N!" exclaimed Eri as she peeked her head over the ledge. Y/N set down the knife in her hand and looked towards the loft with a bright smile on her face.
"Good morning!" she called. "Did you sleep well? Breakfast is almost finished."
"Yup." said Eri as she hopped out of bed and made her way down the steps with me following behind her. We each sat on stools at the counter. Eri swung her legs as she watched Y/N. "Why are you rolling the rice into balls?" she asked.
"You'll see." replied Y/N, keeping her attention on the food. I watched as she made the base of her dish. Cutting and shaping a few more ingredients, she added the details and finished with placing scrambled eggs on top.
"A bear?" I chuckled as she slid the two finished plates towards us.

"If you don't want it, there's cereal in the common room kitchen." shrugged Y/N.
"What? No. Back off. My bear." I stated, eating the food. "Didn't I say you're supposed to eat a lot for breakfast?" I watched as she walked towards the fridge. She took out a container and lifted the lid to reveal a chicken salad which she began eating. "That's not a lot." I said.
"I also made myself a sushi burrito." she said.
"And you didn't make one for me?" I huffed jokingly.
"Of course I did. It's in your bento for lunch." she said, pointing towards a container to the side.
"Wa a soosi bureeo?" questioned Eri with her mouth full.
"I made a small one for you as well." said Y/N. "Today, I plan on taking you on a tour of the school with Mirio and Aizawa."
"I thought Mr. Lemillion had school." said Eri as she finished chewing.
"It's Saturday, so everyone has today off." laughed Y/N. "I would get Izu-kun to come too, but he needs to plan out what we're doing for the cultural festival with the rest of the class. Then again, Mirio said something about dragging him along no matter what."
"Bad Apple isn't coming?" questioned Eri.
"Nope." replied Y/N. "He'll be with the class as well."
"Why can't I go with you?" I asked.
"Because you'll be the one keeping me updated on the plans for the café." replied Y/N with a laugh.
"You can ask literally anyone else in our class." I stated.
"Fine." she said. "I'll talk to Aizawa and Nezu. We'll drop by the dorms later. If we can, I'll get you to tag along, okay?"
"In other words, I'll be allowed to go with you?" I questioned.
"More or less." she laughed.

Sometimes, I simply stare at a wall thinking about how I spend hours on chapters, but they take literally less than five minutes to read.

Adorable fanart by Sugaru_Saga! Thank you very much~ 💗❤💕
~Lua