»»----- Accidental -----««

Y/N's POV

I got off the train. Despite the struggle in simply keeping my eyes open, I couldn't bring myself to take a rest. I carried Star in my arms as I walked down the familiar streets of Musutafu. I began making my way to UA. I entered the school gates and made my way towards the dorms. I threw open the doors and everyone stared at me with wide eyes.

"Y/N-chan?!" questioned Ochaco-chan.

Todoroki's POV

I flinched as a knife was suddenly held against my neck.

"Let. My. Boyfriend. Go." hissed a voice.

Y/N? The real one?!

I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw her. She's back. She's finally back.

"Aww~ You escaped?~" laughed the fake. "You know, you're lucky I haven't killed your precious boyfriend yet~"
"Don't say things like that while using my face." seethed Y/N. My eyes went wide as the knife that was held against my throat was suddenly thrown at Y/N. I immediately kicked the fake in the stomach and pinned her against the ground.
"Aww~ Don't ruin the fun~" sang out the fake. My eyes widened as she suddenly seemed to melt and revealed a blonde haired girl. Y/N walked forward. Bandages decorated her arms and legs and her eyes were bloodshot. Each step seemed to take a toll on her body.
"Toga." her voice rang our cold and clear. "You're a clone, aren't you?" I furrowed my brows in confusion. Suddenly, the blonde haired girl disappeared. I glanced around the room and found her wrapped in petals.

"Question number one. How did the league get my boyfriend's blood?" Y/N questioned.
"What's it to you?" laughed the blonde girl. Everyone gasped as Y/N slapped the girl across her face.
"This is about his safety." Y/N said. Her voice was calm, but her body was trembling. I ran towards her and helped support her. She felt fragile as I kept her from collapsing. "It's more important to me than anything else right now."
"Stop acting so tough~" sang out the girl. "Your arms and legs are probably broken beneath those bandages."
"I'm used to it." replied Y/N. "Now answer the question."
"I took it from one of Mr. Stainy's knives~" replied the girl.
"How'd you learn to use his quirk?" continued Y/N.
"It's a basic emitter type quirk." shrugged the girl.
"I see." said Y/N. "It was nice talking to you." Suddenly, the petals wrapping around the girl began slowly tightening and the girl laughed maniacally.

"Y/N wait! You can't kill her!" cried Uraraka.
"It's not killing if you're simply destroying a clone." said Y/N. We watched as the girl suddenly dissipated into an unknown substance.

"I missed you." I said, holding her tightly.
"I missed you too." replied Y/N with that familiar smile that always made me feel warm inside. Suddenly, she faltered and fell unconscious in my arms.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"She'll probably be asleep for a while. I don't know how long she's been like this, but she's currently suffering from excessive blood loss, lack of sleep, and malnutrition among... other things..." stated Recovery Girl. "Did you call off the search yet?" I nodded my head.
"I called it off while you told me to wait outside." I replied. I was holding my head in my hands as I sat in a nearby chair. Y/N was resting on the bed while Recovery Girl attached a tube to her arm.
"How long ago did you first figure out that the 'Y/N' with you was a fake?" asked Recover Girl.
"I suspected it the first day I saw her." I replied.
"When did you contact the authorities about it?"
"Two days later... I was too afraid to admit that the real Y/N was lost somewhere..."
"I see-"

"Sho-chan?"

I bolted up from my seat and rushed towards her bed.

"Are you alright? What happened? Where have you been?" I asked, standing by the bed.
"It's been a while, huh?" she said with a tired smile. "Why do you have eyebags?" She reached a hand towards my face. "You should get enough sleep, silly." she laughed, caressing my cheek. My eyes widened but I let out a sigh as I saw her smile.
"Sorry I couldn't find you..." I muttered, hanging my head slightly. "I kept telling myself that it was simply memory loss."
"Toga has been specially trained in impersonation." she replied. "Plus, she's known me for so long, I wouldn't be surprised if it was accurate. Please stop crying." She smiled as she spoke. My eyes widened and one hand immediately went to wipe away the tears I didn't even know were flowing down my face.
"No... It felt like I was standing next to a stranger." I said. Suddenly, the doors cracked open and a white haired child entered the room.