»»----- The Top -----««

There will be a lot of POV switches between Reader-chan and Todoroki so please bare with me!

Todoroki's POV

I had been teleported to an area I recognized as the landslide zone. My mind flashed to Y/N's face when she told us all to step back. She looked panicked, scared, yet... determined. She looked determined to protect us...

I looked around at the villains which I had frozen in place. If these guys are this easy to defeat, then Y/N shouldn't have a single problem. But what if they overpower her with numbers alone? No. I have to believe in her.

"'Scatter and kill you', huh?" I said, staring at the villains, "I hate to say this, but you look like guys with quirks they didn't know what to do with."

"Th-this guy... The instant we warped here..."
"Is he really a kid?"
"O-ow."

I need to finish up my work here and find Y/N. Why the hell would she just run off like that? Looks like the pawns they prepared for us are just a bunch of low life thugs. From what I saw, there were only four or five truly dangerous people. If that's the case... then the next step I should take is...

I turned towards one of the villains.

"Hey. At this rate, your cells will slowly die. I want to be a hero so I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible." I placed my right palm up to his face. "On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?"

Y/N's POV

I had separated from Aizawa to take care of a couple of particularly annoying thugs, but when I turned around my heart stopped. He was having a one on one battle with Shigaraki. I screamed as I saw Shigaraki lay all five fingers on Aizawa's elbow. I knew that feeling all to well. The feeling of your skin crumbling from your body... Shigaraki had done it to me plenty of times in the past. After all, it was the only way to intimidate me into listening to *their* orders.

Todoroki's POV

My blood ran cold as I heard an ear piercing shriek come from the center of the building. Y/N. Apparently the villains had two goals... One: to take down and kill All Might and two: to capture Y/N.

I have to find her. Now.

I ran out into the center of USJ to find Aizawa being pummeled by a bird looking monstrosity. His elbow looked like it had been peeled away and his blood bathed the ground. It soaked Y/N's petals.

Where is Y/N?

I searched until my eyes landed on a blur of H/C. There I saw her. Fighting head to head with a man covered in hands. Blood dripped down her body and drenched her hero costume. The red liquid stained the floor and all I could do was watch as she barely held her ground against the blue haired male. She managed to teleport away. She reappeared behind the man, but the bird swung one of its arms at her. Before the bird creature could hit her, she teleported out of the way. Now, she was beside Midoriya, Mineta and Asui. She said something to Asui and quickly teleported back into battle. Why aren't I doing anything? Why aren't I helping her? Is this the same thing that happened to those heroes in those magazines? Were they frozen in fear as they watched her put her life on the line for the sake of others?

My eyes widened as she was thrown across the building by the giant bird. Now I'm mad.

Y/N's POV

I felt the wind being knocked out of me as my body made contact with the concrete wall. I can't stop now. By now, my headache was eating me inside out. It was unbearable. Cuts and bruises littered my body. Shigaraki has always been stronger than me, but I can't stand down now. My eyes flitted towards a blur of red and white. No! Don't! I tried to scream, but the words wouldn't come out. I watched in horror as Sho-chan approached the Nomu. Don't! That thing is just as strong as Uncle Toshi! Why can't I do anything? I knew just about every bone in my body must have been shattered by my impact with the wall, but I couldn't sit while the people I care about carelessly toss themselves at the front line. I know I'm a hypocrite... but I can't let them get hurt! I slowly rose to my feet. I trembled with every step I took. Using the quickly depleting energy I had left, I created a platform and rammed myself into the Nomu.