»»----- Chisaki -----««

Y/N's POV

Thanks to Nighteye's quirk, he was able to describe the route the man he had 'read' took. Using his explanation, I made a physical diagram out of petals. We mapped out the entirety of the underground chambers beneath their base. In addition to that, we had everyone memorize the quirks of our opponents. As of right now, Nighteye was making sure that everyone's positions were accounted for in order to avoid giving them any time to conceal themselves.

"If we get that settled now, we can start early!" exclaimed Kirishima.
"You've been eager to start since this morning..." mumbled Tamaki.
"I'm starting to feel nervous..." muttered Ochaco-chan.
"Doing all this detective work, cooperating side by side with the police.. it's been nothing but stuff I'm unfamiliar with..." commented Tsu-chan.
"I totally get it! It's like so out there!" exclaimed Nejire.
"You know, they didn't go into detail about this kind of thing back when I was in school, so it really tripped me up in my rookie days." said Ryukyu.

"The pros are being all cool and calm!" exclaimed Kirishima. "Guess they're used to it, huh!"
"Yeah, but Gran Torino is missing." I said.
"I wonder what's going on." said Izu-kun.
"We're gonna catch both the cleansers and the villain alliance in one go!" cheered Kirishima.

"If you see even the slightest hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, please deal with it immediately!" exclaimed Nighteye. "Our opponents are yakuza types who, at the very least, survived long enough to see this day. I want every one of you fulfilling your roles to the utmost... without letting your guards down for a single second!"

I'm the wild card here... I was told to do whatever I saw best... It makes no sense considering how careful they want us to be with this mission. Shouldn't I have been given orders as well...?

"Now move out!"

A man approached the doorbell. The moment he pressed it a large creature burst through the doors, causing several of the people in the front to be blown away. I created several clusters of petals and caught them before returning them to the ground. A few of the heroes went to take care of them while the Ryukyu group immediately decided to subdue the creature. I took this moment and slipped in. They already knew that we'd be here. There's no point in going silent at this point. I ran into the walled off property and immediately encountered three males.

"Hey, who the hell are you?!" yelled one of them.
"You can't just fucking waltz in here!!" yelled the second.
"We're heroes and the police." I stated calmly. "We have a search warrant on count of the manufacture and sale of illegal drugs."
"I have no idea what you're talking about!" yelled one as he began manipulating the surrounding leaves. I immediately knocked them out, letting Star freeze their unconscious bodies in place before bursting through the doors of the building. The rest of the heroes came in behind me. I immediately began running down one of the halls. Nighteye said it was this one, right? I continued to run until I came to an indent in the wall with a vase resting in it. I shifted it aside and pressed down on a few of the tiles in a specific order. I stepped back and watched as the passageway opened up. The other heroes caught up to me.

"Let's beware of the quirks we've yet to see as we move on." said Centipeder. Suddenly several people jumped at us from behind. Bubble Girl immediately took care of them.
"I'll make sure he doesn't follow us! Go on ahead! I'll catch up with you!" she called. I nodded my head and ran inside only to be met with a wall.

"A dead end!" yelled a man. "We were going the right way, right?!"
"Explain yourself, Nighteye!" yelled Lock Rock. In that second, both Kirishima and Izu-kun smashed through the wall. I grinned at the dumbstruck expression on Lock Rock's face.
"...Damn... not bad..." muttered Lock Rock.
"We can move forward now!" exclaimed Fatgum. Mirio rushed ahead, but was immediately pulled backwards.
"The path... it's twisting and changing!" exclaimed one of the heroes.
"It's probably the general manager, Irinaka!" I called. "Typically he wouldn't be able to control something as large as this hallway... but with the quirk enhancing drug, it's not impossible."
"His quirk allows him to enter something and freely control it as if it's his own body." said someone.
"He's entered the concrete that makes up this passage... He turned it into a living labyrinth!" someone exclaimed. I clenched my first and created a small cage of petals around myself.
"Mirio, you phase through! I'll try and get past since he won't be able to manipulate my petals without leaving the concrete!" I exclaimed running ahead with Star in my arms. Even if he possesses my petals, that means others will be able to move ahead. Mirio nodded his head before phasing through a nearby wall.