»»----- Representative -----««

Todoroki's POV

I woke up the next morning to find a mess of H/C in my arms. The girl looked so peaceful. All sadness and pain had left her face. My eyes turned to her clock. It was already 8:00. I shook the small girl awake. She gave a quiet yawn and stretched upon waking up.

"Hey, it's 8:00, school is going to start in 40 minutes." I said. Her eyes widened in panic. Next thing I knew, we were teleporting down the street and were in my room. I really hope no one saw me in this ridiculous onesie.
"I'm going to head back to my house to get ready, the moment I'm done I'll be waiting outside."
"But what if I finish before you?"
"Then text me!" she exclaimed.
"But I don't have your phone number." Her eyes widened in realization.
"Oh yeah! I forgot to give it to you! Here!" She handed me her phone and I added my contact.
"Here you go." I said, returning her phone.
"I'll be back as soon as I'm done!" she said before teleporting back to her house.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Y/N's POV

Sho-chan and I arrived at school side by side. The moment we walked up towards the gates, we were swarmed by a sea of reporters.

"Hey! You're Midnight's daughter! What's it like to have Midnight as your mom?
"Did you know of All Might teaching here at UA?"
"What's it like to have All Might as a teacher?"

I took a deep breath and did my best to answer the press's questions. Sho-chan was still by my side.

"Well, first of all, yes. I am Midnight's daughter, Y/N Kayama, and having her as my mom is one of my greatest blessings. I couldn't have asked for anyone else. Now for the next question, yes. I did know of All Might teaching here at UA. He is a wonderful teacher and hero to all the students of UA."

I continued to answer questions until a reporter shoved their microphone in my face and asked me, "What is it like to be the daughter of a villain?" I felt my blood run cold. I was definitely upset, but they were just reporters, what did they know? The only know how to ask questions and make people uncomfortable. Just as I was about to answer the question, Sho-chan spoke up.

"That is a very personal question for you to be asking her." The reporters turned to look at him. "Class will be starting soon, so please move out of the way. I won't say it twice." He wrapped his arms around me protectively and led me into the school as the reporters cleared a path, some annoyed while others simply stared in shock.

"Thanks for helping me out back there." I said, catching my breath.
"No problem, they said things they shouldn't have anyways."
"You really didn't have to do that, you know. I am used to it." He looked at me in a questioning manner.
"I'm the daughter of Midnight and the world knows it. If I hadn't gotten used to the questions reporters always asked by now, then how could I possibly walk around proudly saying I'm my mother's daughter?" I explained, a smile plastered on my face.
"I still don't get it..."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"How are you able to smile like that? You smile like you never experienced any pain. You smile like you lived your entire life in bliss. You smile like nothing could ever hurt you."
"Well, would you feel better if I was frowning?" I asked. He seemed to stare at me in shock. "If I frowned all the time, the people around me would be affected by it. The same thing goes for when I smile. Emotions are contagious. That's why I do my best to be positive, even when I feel like the world has abandoned me." I said, still smiling. Sho-chan simply sighed and we went to class.

Upon entering, the bell rang and we made our way towards our seats. Aizawa then came into the class.

He talked to us about the training we went through yesterday with Uncle Toshi. He turned towards Bakugou.