»»----- 206 -----««

Did I over exaggerate in the last chapter? Yeah, probably... Definitely. 😂 I kind of just wanted to see if I could make a few people panic.

Todoroki's POV

206. 206. 206. Where the hell is room 206?!

I ran down the halls of the hospital. Voices scolded me as I ran, but I didn't care. When I came across the room, I threw open the door and there she was.

"Y/N!" I exclaimed rushing to the bed. "Are you alright?! How are you feeling?! What happened?!"
"Todoroki?" she questioned, looking towards me. My heart stopped.
"W-what did you just say?" I asked in a shaky voice.
"Todoroki." she repeated. "Is something wrong?" All I could do was stare with wide eyes.

"You too, huh?" said a voice. I turned around to see Recovery Girl enter the room.
"W-what happened to her?" I asked.
"We're not quite sure." replied Recovery Girl as she shook her head slightly, a sad expression on her face. "We think it's the result of that child's quirk. We think she rewound Y/N's memories." I looked back towards Y/N who had a smile on her face. It wasn't the usual warm smile she would always have; it was different.

"Y/N." I said looking into her eyes. "Do you remember me? Do you remember what you used to always call me? Do you remember anything about me?" I asked, keeping my voice steady.
"You're the son of Endeavor, aren't you? The son of the number one hero?" she said, tilting her head slightly. I could only blink in shock as tears ran down my face before slowly nodding my head.
"Yes, yes I am." I managed to choke out.
"That's so cool! It must be nice being the number one hero's son!" she exclaimed.

"Todoroki?" called a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Yaoyorozu standing in the door way. "Is Y/N awake?"
"Yaoyorozu... Yeah, she is..." I replied.

"Yaoyorozu?" asked Y/N as she looked towards the black haired girl. "You must be friends with Todoroki!" Both Yaoyorozu and I had shocked expressions on our faces.
"Yes, we are friends." said Yaoyorozu. "Nothing more. Nothing less." I turned my head to ask her what she was doing here, but Y/N's voice stopped me.
"Are you sure? You two would look great together!"
"I... I need to get some fresh air." I managed to choke out before rushing out of the room.

Yaoyorozu walked past me, stepping into the room. I shut the door behind me and stood in the hallway. I stood there, thoughts consuming my head as I desperately tried to calm my racing heart.

Y/N... What happened to you...? Did you really forget everyone? Did you forget about me? Why did I run out earlier? Was I just too scared? Was I too scared of the idea of losing you? I clenched my fists as I simply stood, feeling completely powerless; unable to help the person I love. After some time, I took in a deep breath. I need to talk to her... I can't just stand by and simply hope she gets her memories back. My hand reached for the door handle, but paused for a second when I heard Y/N's voice.

"Why don't I remember anything?"
"You took a dangerous mission." replied Yaoyorozu. "As a result, you lost your memory."
"Hey, Yaoyorozu, do you mind stepping out for a bit?" I asked, entering the room. She nodded her head and walked past me.

I walked towards Y/N who was blinking at me with a confused expression.

"Are you really my boyfriend?" she asked.
"Yes." I said, taking a deep breath as I pulled up a seat next to her bed.
"Are you sure? How do I know this isn't a plan the two of you put together to take advantage of me?" she asked. I blinked at her in both shock and confusion.
"What do you mean? I would never lie to you!" I said, doing my best to keep my voice steady.
"Isn't that something a liar would say?" she questioned.
"Y/N, please trust me!" I exclaimed. My voice sounded desperate. I wanted to talk with her to see if I could somehow help her, but I couldn't do that if she didn't trust me.
"I can tell when someone lies." she suddenly laughed. "I knew you weren't lying from the beginning." My eyes went wide as I stared at her. "I just wanted to see how you would react." She said this with a strange smile on her face while speaking in an excited tone. Is this really Y/N..? Is this really the Y/N I know? Can memory loss change a person this much..?

#blameallofthisonthat50+longcommentchainin'Doppelganger'

Stunning fanart by Shirazori! Thank you very much! 💞💕💓~Lua

~Lua