»»----- Gym -----««

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 9:34. I looked beside me to find Sho-chan sleeping peacefully. I carefully pried myself away and made my way downstairs. I entered the kitchen and wondered what to make for breakfast. I decided to make pancakes. I grabbed an assortment of fruits along with the necessary ingredients. I mixed the batter and washed the fruits. The moment I finished cooking, I heard a knock on the front door. I walked up to it and to my surprise, I saw Endeavor.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, looking up at him. He suddenly tossed two packages at me.
"You and my son will be training in the gym by the lobby. Those are clothes." He said in an annoyed tone. I nodded my head as he slammed the door shut.

"Y/N?" I heard Sho-chan's voice from upstairs. I quickly went up and he let out a sigh. "For a moment there, I thought you left. What was that big slam about anyways?"
"It was your dad." I replied.
"What does he want?" he asked, rolling his eyes.
"We'll be training today. Apparently there's a gym downstairs." I tossed him the package with his name on it. "I'm taking a quick shower." I grabbed my towel and entered the bathroom. I finished my shower and made my way towards my closet. I opened the package to find a pair of black leggings and a red and white sports bra.

Why do I feel like red is a reoccurring theme around here? I brushed and dried my hair then proceeded to slip on the training attire

Why do I feel like red is a reoccurring theme around here? I brushed and dried my hair then proceeded to slip on the training attire. I tied my hair into a high ponytail to prevent it getting in the way then made my way downstairs to the kitchen. I found Sho-chan already ready. I felt my face grow hot as I realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. He only wore some red shorts. For some reason, our clothes seemed to always match. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Don't blame me. The package didn't have a shirt in it." he said with a shrug.
"Just eat." I said, covering my reddening face. He took a seat and began practically inhaling the pancakes. "Umm... It's not healthy to eat that fast..."
"But it's delicious! What if it suddenly disappears?"
"I'll make more some other time." I said with a laugh. He slowed down his pace and we eventually finished eating our breakfasts. I grabbed my bag and placed two water bottles inside of it before following him down the hall towards the elevator. We were about to step in, but there was a huge crowd inside.

"Umm.. Sho-chan? Should we just teleport downstairs instead?" I asked. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand. I then teleported us down to the lobby. He led me towards the gym. It was really big and was filled with a bunch of different equipment. I set my bag down by a treadmill and began with a light jog while Sho-chan made his way somewhere else. Every few minutes, I increased the speed until I was on the borderline between jogging and running. I was listening to music on my phone until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I pulled out my earbuds and turned to see a rather well-built stranger.

"Excuse me? May I help you?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Look, I'm a personal trainer. I was wondering if you would like me to assist you in any way." he said, with a devious grin.
"I don't need a trainer, thanks for the suggestion though." I flashed him a smile before turning back to the treadmill.
"Are you sure? I could give you a few special tips." I heard his voice from behind.
"I'm quite sure I don't need your assistance." I replied.
"But I'm sure it would be best for you to be really strong incase some creep were to sneak up on you." he said. To be honest, I was beginning to get incredibly annoyed hearing his voice.
"Trust me, I'm quite strong." I said, rolling my eyes.
"There's an arena over there." he said, pointing to a raised platform not too far away from where we were. "Why don't we spar. If I win, I get to train you. If you win, I will leave you alone." I rolled my eyes a second time.
"Alright, just let me tell my friend about it." I replied. My eyes found Sho-chan lifting some weights. I picked up my bag and made my way over to him, the 'personal trainer' behind me. "Hey, Sho-chan. This dude wants to spar with me. Watch my stuff for me, will you?" I asked, smiling at him. I noticed him glaring at the man behind me.
"Why?" he asked, still glaring at him.
"He said he wants to help me train, but I declined. If I win, he'll leave me alone." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.
"Alright, just try not to kill him." said Sho-chan.
"I won't~" I placed my bag beside him and walked towards the arena.