»»----- Mentor -----««

Todoroki's POV

I sat on the couch in the common room while Y/N and Eri floated around on platforms above. The three of us turned our heads as Midoriya, Aizawa, Monoma, and Togata walked in.

"Took you guys long enough." laughed Y/N as she lowered herself and Eri to the ground.

"UA'S dark side..." muttered Eri as she looked at Monoma.
"Ahahaha! What might this child be saying?!" exclaimed Monoma.
"During the culture festival, I taught her that you were the 'dark side of UA.'" stated Togata.
"Excuse me?! I'm the one who walks the path of justice here!" exclaimed Monoma.
"Sorry for calling you kids out like this. I wanted Monoma's help with something." stated Aizawa. "But regrettably, having Monoma here alone would have been far too damaging to Eri's mental health." he explained.

Y/N sat on an armchair while Eri sat in her lap. Monoma touched Eri's arm and a small horn appeared on his head as well.

"Yeah... She's a 'miss.' Sorry Eraser, I won't be able to live up to your expectations." said Monoma.
"...Is that so? That's unfortunate." said Aizawa.
"He tried to copy Eri's quirk?!" exclaimed Togata.
"Rather, what did you mean by 'miss,' Monoma?" asked Midoriya.

"My quirk allows me to copy the fundamental abilities of a quirk. But if that quirk relies on storing something up and converting it to energy somehow, I can't copy what has already been stored." explained Monoma. "They come up every one in a while. That was the reason I wasn't able to do anything even when I copied your quirk."

"Oh, no wonder you still have your arm." shrugged Y/N.
"So why would you copy Eri?" asked Togata.
"Eri doesn't understand how to wield her own power, so if we had to have her activate her quirk again, thing might turn out the same way as last time." stated Aizawa. "So if Monoma could copy her quirk and learn how to use it, then it would've made things easier for her. Guess things don't always go as planned."

"...I'm sorry... I'm causing everyone trouble..." mumbled Eri. "My power... is causing everyone trouble... Everyone would be better off if I didn't have this power..." Everyone stared at her with wide eyes.
"Don't say that!" cheered Y/N, a soft smile decorating her face. "Don't you remember? Your power is the one that saved both me and Izu-kun!" Suddenly, the door swung open and All Might stepped into the room. His eyes focused on Y/N.

"Y/N, I have some questioned I need to ask you about." he stated, a serious expression on his face.
"I gave myself away during training... I was wondering when you'd come and ask me yourself." sighed Y/N. "Does Izu-kun need to come too, or do you just want to talk to me?"
"Just you." stated All Might. Y/N nodded her head as she carried Eri towards me, placing her in my arms. "I'll head straight upstairs to the room once I'm done talking." she called before leaving.

Y/N's POV

"So what do you want to know about?" I asked, glancing towards Uncle Toshi.
"Let's just walk for a bit. I need to think about this." he replied.
"Think carefully because I don't plan on spilling everything at once. If I do, you might just shove it all on Izu-kun and I doubt he's ready for that." I said. We continued walking for a few more minutes before Uncle Toshi finally spoke.
"Let's start with what you meant when you shouted 'it's happening.'" stated Uncle Toshi. "You sounded like you knew exactly what was going on.
"That's because I did." I stated.
"How?"
"I've had many mentors. Mostly villains, but that's not the point. One of my mentors was All For One." I stated. He turned his head to stare at me with wide eyes. "What did you expect?" I sighed. "He was the leader of the league."
"But why would he tell you about One For All?" questioned Uncle Toshi.
"Because knowing everything about my future opponent's quirk would give me an advantage, would it not?" I replied.
"Is there anything specific I should know?" he asked.
"The quirk you saw was 'Black Whip' the quirk of one of the previous inheritors of One For All." I stated. "Due to the amount of power that had been built up in One For All, the quirks are much stronger than they were at the time the previous inheritor had it."
"My mentor never told me about this..." muttered Uncle Toshi as if he was deep in thought.
"Is that all?" I asked. "I know many people like taking trips down memory lane, but it's something that I tend to avoid."
"Yes, that's all." said Uncle Toshi. "I hope you won't mind me coming to you for more information in the future."
"Of course I won't mind." I stated. "Just know that I won't say anything until I believe it's important."
"I understand. Thank you, Y/N."
"Any time." I said with a wave before turning around and making my way back towards the dorms.

I swung open the door to find Sho-chan chasing Eri around in circles.

"What happened this time?" I laughed, sweeping Eri into the air before catching her and safely returning her to the ground.
"She stole my phone." grumbled Sho-chan.
"Eri, what's up your sleeve?" I asked.
"Bad Apple's phone..." she mumbled pulling it out and handing it to me. "He wouldn't let me play!" I took out my phone, unlocked it, and handed it to her.
"You can play with mine." I offered.
"Do you have the cat game?" she asked.
"The cat game..? Oh! Are you talking about this one?" I asked, tapping on Neko Atsume.
"She has more cats than you!" exclaimed Eri. "Thank you, Y/N!"
"No problem." I replied with a laugh as I returned Sho-chan's phone. "Let's head upstairs. I could go for a nap." I yawned before making my way towards the elevator with Sho-chan and Eri following behind me.

You! Yes, you. Go drink some water, you dehydrated swine.
~Lua