»»----- Crazy -----««

Y/N's POV

I entered the dorm building with an annoyed sigh. My classmates stared at me with wide eyes.

"Is that pizza?!" asked Kaminari as he jumped up from his seat.
"I was out for about an hour and curfew is 9:00. What are you guys doing?" I asked, walking towards the elevator.
"Aww~ You have an entire box! You can spare a slice." sang out Mina-chan.
"I would, but I dont want to." I said, stepping inside the elevator.

I was sent to the 4th floor. Upon stepping out, I collided with Izu-kun.

"Sorry." I apologized, helping him up.
"O-oh, hey Y/N. S-sorry I wasn't paying attention." he stuttered.
"Dont worry about it." I said with a smile. "See you later." I walked past him and entered me and Sho-chan's dorm.

"I'm back." I called out as I opened the door. I set down my purse, taking my phone and the pizza with me. I heard some noises coming from the loft. I set down the pizza on a kitchen counter and climbed up to see Sho-chan watching a movie. To be more specific, he was watching Pocahontas.

"How high will the sycamore grow~ If you cut it down, then you'll never know~ And you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon~ For whether we are white or copper skinned~ We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains~ We need to paint with all the colors of the wind~" I sang as I crawled up next to him on the bed.
"Have you seen the movie already?" he asked. I nodded my head.
"I've seen it a few times." I replied, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I smell pizza." he said.
"In the kitchen." I said, laying down on one of the pillows.
"You literally had a 6 hour nap and you're tired?" questioned Sho-chan.
"Let me rest. Some dude tried to attack me on the street." I said, yawning. His eyes widened.
"Did Bakugou attack you?!" he asked.
"Nope." I replied. "Why'd you get him to trail me anyways?" I asked.
"I did no such thing." he replied.
"Yeah, yeah. Toootallyyy believe you." I said, sitting up from the bed and heading down the ladder to the bottom floor. I grabbed a slice of pizza and looked around at the room. I plopped down on the couch and stared out the window.

Sho-chan came down from the loft and took a slice as well. I flinched and nearly dropped my pizza when I heard a series of loud bangs on the door. Sho-chan and I exchanged glances. He walked towards the door and cracked it open.

"Hey!" called Kirishima. "We're checking out everyone's dorms! Can we come in?" Sho-chan shut the door without a reply. I watched as he locked it and came to sit next to me on the couch. I yelped as I noticed Ochaco-chan staring inside through the glass door of the balcony. I shoved the remainder of my pizza in my mouth and walked to my closet. I stepped inside and put on an oversized shirt and comfortable shorts. I stepped back out to see an annoyed look on Sho-chan's face and my classmates running around.

"Okay. Everyone out or else I'm tossing all of you off the balcony." I said, crossing my arms.
"That's not very plus ultra of you, Y/N." said Izu-kun.
"Are you trying to tell me it's plus ultra of you to come barging into someone's dorm?" I asked back.
"You set yourself up for that one, Deku." said Ochaco-chan with a laugh.
"Out." I stated, pointing to the door. Everyone filed out of the room. I shut it with a sigh.

"Wait! You forgot this little shit!" called Sho-chan. I turned towards his voice to see him holding Mineta away from my closet.
"I must see them!" cried Mineta as we wiggled in Sho-chan's grasp. "The bras! The underwear! Th-" I used my scent to knock him out. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and tossed him out the door of our dorm and into the hallway.
"Why didn't it affect me?" asked Sho-chan.
"I get to decide who it affects." I replied with a shrug. I climbed up to the bed and laid down. I giggled as Star curled up next to me. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my tired body.