»»----- Shinsou -----««

Y/N's POV

"I'm so excited!!" cheered Toru-chan.
"Hagakure, aren't you cold?" asked Kyoka-chan.
"I'm freezing!!" she replied.
"It's some willpower..." muttered Kyoka-chan.

"Everyone's costumes have changed a lot since when we started school." stated Iida.
"Iida, you managed to endure that costume all summer... impressive." said Sato.

"Hey... Quite the relaxed vibe coming from you guys." said a voice. "You wouldn't be underestimating us, now would you?"
"Oh, they made it!" exclaimed Kirishima. "We ain't underestimating you! We're looking forward to it!"
"Heh... Is that right? But it's a shame... The wave of momentum is definitely moving to our side now." said Monoma. "Now, class A!! Today.... is the day we settle things between us, don't you think?!" I watched as he pulled out a piece of paper from nowhere. "Take a look at this questionnaire! It's from right after the culture festival! Which did you think was batter, class A's café or class B's extremely high-quality play? Can you see it?! We won by two votes!" Suddenly, Aizawa's capture scarf wrapped around Monoma, cutting him off.

"We're going to be having a special guest this time." stated Vlad.
"Please don't do anything to embarrass yourselves." said Aizawa.

"A guest?" questioned Crafting Bench.
"I'll kick his ass!" yelled Bakugou.
"Is it a girl?" asked Pikachu.
"Let's do you best together!" exclaimed Tetsutetsu.

"He's trying to transfer into the hero department." stated Aizawa. "It's Hitoshi Shinsou from the general department's class C."

"Wait, is that Aizawa's binding cloth?"
"So I guess the mask is an original, huh?"
"It's good to have you with us, dude!"
"If you talk to him you'll be brainwashed, right?"
"If you've never seen it before, you're done for."
"But what about Midoriya? He was able to cancel it out."

"Go ahead and greet everyone." stated Aizawa.

"I know I've already encountered many of you at the sports festival, but you won't catch me thinking that we're all buddies now that we've exchanged blows." Shinsou began. "I'm not some good-natured person trying to tout a superficial sense of sportsmanship. That fact of the matter is, I've gotten a late start and I've already been left in the dust by hundred of steps by you all. I'm sorry, but I'm desperate. I will become a great hero so that I can use my quirk to help others. All of you here today are obstacles that I must overcome." he stated. "I have no intention of making friends." Everyone began clapping at his introduction.

" Everyone began clapping at his introduction

"That's quite the glare.
"Things are getting tense."
"I like this one."

"Reminds me of you." I laughed, looking up a Sho-chan.
"What do you mean?" he questioned, raising a brow.
"Ochaco-chan told me about what you told Izu-kun during the sports festival." I replied.

"Alright, let's get right down to it then." said Aizawa.
"Combat exercises!" exclaimed Vlad. "This time around, it's a battle between class A and class B! And the stage will be this section of training field gamma! Each side will split into groups of four, and one team from each will battle it out at a time!"

"Today, both Shinsou and Y/N will be participating in two battles. Each will participate once on class A's side and once on class B's side." announced Mom as she entered the field. "In other words, out of five matches, two will be 5 vs 4."
"Won't the team with you have an advantage?" questioned Sho-chan as he looked at me.
"About that, Y/N will be limited to using only one aspect of her quirk for each battle." stated Mom.
"Yup!" I exclaimed. "I'll be using the teleportation side of my quirk for the first one and the creation side of my quirk for the second." I explained.

"The setting for this battle is 'The heroes move to surround the villain group and capture them!'" exclaimed Vlad. "Each team shall perceive the other as the 'villains!' Once either team captures four members of the other, it's their victory! In each team's camp, we've installed a 'wicked cute irredeemable prison.' The moment you imprison your opponent in there, they'll be considered 'captured.'"
"Alright then, draw lots." stated Aizawa.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Round 1:

A - Red Riot, Chargebolt, Anima, Froppy, Shinsou
B - Vine, Gevaudan, Dragon Shroud, Tsuburaba, Sakura

Round 2:

A - Tsukuyomi, Invisible Girl, Creati, Can't Stop Twinkling
B - Comicman, Vanta Black, Battle Fist, Shemage

Round 3:

A - Tailman, Shouto, Tentacole, Ingenium
B - Tsunotori, Mudman, Spiral, Real Steel

Round 4:

A - Sugarman, Cellophane, Earphone Jack, Ground Zero
B - Jack Mantis, Lizardy, Welder, Plamo

Round 5:

A - Grape Juice, Pinky, Uravity, Deku, Sakura
B - Phantom Thief, Rule, Mines, Emily, Shinsou

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

"You'll start in your own areas. The time limit is 20 minutes. If you're unable to finish the match in that amount of time, the team with more members remaining wins." stated Aizawa.

"Jeez, I would by lying if I said I didn't want to go against you." I said with a laugh as I looked towards Sho-chan.
"Why would you want to go against me?" he asked, raising a brow.
"It's been a while since we sparred. I want to see how much you've improved!" I cheered.

"Hey! Kayama!" called a voice.
"Hm? Shinsou? Did you need something?" I asked.
"Since we'll be going against each other for both rounds, don't go easy on us. I want you to fight with everything you've got." he stated in a bored tone.
"I have a handicap." I replied. "I can't quite go all out, but trust me when I say that I won't let your team win." I declared.
"I was about to tell you to go easy on them, but I don't think that's going to be happening." muttered Sho-chan.
"Of course I won't go easy on them!" I exclaimed. "Going easy on someone is like saying you don't believe they're strong enough to stand as your opponent or your peer."
"Yeah, yeah. I won't let you win this time." stated Shinsou before walking away.

"'This time?'" repeated Sho-chan.
"Remember how I told you about how Aizawa asked me to train with someone?" I asked. "And how you completely disregarded my statement at the time and probably don't remember it?" He blinked at me for a second.
"You've been training with Shinsou?" questioned Sho-chan.
"And Star." I stated. "It's amusing watching Shinsou get frosted by a flying cat."
"He was defeated by a cat?"
"Well, he can't really take control of Star and he's still practicing with that scarf thing." I replied. "Meanwhile, Star could probably take down most of our teammates. Although, I wouldn't dare let him go against Bakugou."
"Where is Star, anyway?" asked Sho-chan.
"He's with Eri who is with Recovery Girl." I replied.

"Alright! First teams, enter the field!"

I spent a solid 15 minutes considering whether or not I should change the teams to make Y/N go against either Sho-chan or Crafting Bench....
~Lua