»»----- Mission -----««

Y/N's POV

Suddenly, we felt the jet move forward. We were beginning lift off. After the plane reached about 41,000 feet in the sky, I rose from my seat and made my way towards the back where the bar was. I entered and looked at Yu-chan who seemed wasted and Hizashi who looked tipsy.

"I thought I told you to give him colored water." I said with a sigh as I looked at the bartender.
"He wanted some alcohol so I gave him apple juice and said it was beer..." mumbled the bartender.
"Well, the damage is already done." I sighed before grabbing both of them by their wrists. Yu-chan stumbled behind me while Hizashi walked mostly fine, tripping over his own feet every now and then. When we returned to the previous table, I led them to their seats. Upon sitting down, Yu-chan passed out. Hizashi rested his head on the table, burying it in his arms.

"I was hoping to have a small meeting to review the mission, but one is wasted and the other is tipsy and I don't even know how he managed that..." I grumbled.
"You can still talk to us." pointed out the masked male while he gestured towards Hawks.
"Meh. We still have time." said Hawks as he pulled a sleeping mask over his eyes. When did he get those??

"You can talk to me." said the masked male.
"I guess." I said with an annoyed sigh. "Follow me, it's better to just let them rest."

Todoroki's POV

Y/N led me into a different part of the jet. She took a seat at a table and motioned me to sit across from her. Upon sitting down, she opened her mouth to speak.

"I believe you should already know the basic facts about this mission." she stated.
"Actually, I was told that you would explain it to me." I replied. Y/N nodded her head.
"Well, as you heard, we will be taking down a dangerous organization. It is feared in the underworld; yet somehow, not many people have heard of it. It's an organization that circles among the rich who are suspected of some illegal acts." she wore a serious expression as she said this. "Our main target is a man named Ichirou Hayate. He is the first son of Daisuke Hayate, CEO of Enigma."
"The modeling company?" I questioned. Y/N nodded her head.
"Ichirou Hayate is suspected to be the leader of the organization, Lament. Based on what we have gathered, he fled from Japan in order to escape an arranged marriage. We don't have a clear explanation as to why he formed this organization. That aside, Lament is suspected of selling illegal drugs, armed robbery involving both weapons and quirks, murder, the assassination of Ichirou Hayate's younger brother, Kaito Hayate, and human trafficking." My eyes went wide as she listed the suspected crimes.
"How do we plan on taking down this organization?" I asked.
"We plan on breaching through their human trafficking circle." stated Y/N, her expression turning grim. "It mostly consists of young girls between the ages of 16 and 19."
"What do you mean by 'breaching?'" I questioned.
"I'll be snuck into the circle." stated Y/N. I stared at her with wide eyes. "It is rumored that he brings a girl with him after each auction and they are never heard of again. Others, however, have returned to their families; most are too afraid to speak or cooperate with the police. The goal is for him to take me. I'll have a tracker attached to my clothes so that we'll know the location of his base or at the very least, his current residency." My hands were balled into fists.
"What if we can't retrieve you?" I asked, keeping my voice steady.
"In the hero world, we don't have much time to worry about those kinds of 'what if's.'" she stated. "We head in with a direct plan, a back up plan, and the will to live."
"But it's dangrou-"
"I know that perfectly well. If my mom sent you to try and dissuade me, she sent the wrong person."

Why? Didn't she say something about my dad not taking this mission? Would the plan be different if he did? Would she be safe if he took the mission instead?

My mind buzzed with thoughts, each one blaming my dad for what Y/N would have to go through.

"How old is he? Ichirou Hayate." I asked.
"20." replied Y/N. "Young and supposedly well built, but I doubt he could overpower me." she stated.
"What if you get drugged?" I asked.
"That's if I let them drug me." she replied. I clenched my fist, not convinced that she'd be safe. "Anyways, that's the gist of it. I'm still waiting to get in contact with the local police."
"Alright. I'm going to go take a rest." I said, standing up.
"There's 5 cabins with beds towards the cockpit." she said. I nodded my head before leaving. I made my way towards the front of the plane and sure enough, I reached the first cabin. To go from one chamber to the next, you had to walk through the other rooms. For the sake of privacy, there were curtains which surrounded the bed. I made my way towards the room at the end, meaning no one would have to walk through mine to get to theirs. I fell to the bed and closed the curtains. Taking out my phone, I realized that it was now 12:47.

Y/N💕:
Shoooooo-channnnn, did you get back to the dorms yet?

I quickly checked the time. Y/N thinks I left the airport at around 11:00, meaning I should technically still be on the train.

Shouto:
Nope. I'm still on the train.

Y/N💕:
It's so late ;-; Luckily, there's no school tomorrow, so you get to sleep in.

Shouto:
Since it's late, shouldn't you be asleep?

Y/N💕:
I probably should, but I'm not really tired.

Shouto:
You should sleep while you have the chance.

Y/N💕:
I'm having too much fun staring out the window. The moon and the stars look pretty tonight. Speaking of stars, make sure to take good care of Star while I'm gone, okay?

Shouto:
Of course I will.

I assigned Uraraka to watch Star... Should I have asked Midoriya? Have either of them taken care of a pet before?

Y/N💕:
My phone is going to die soon. Promise me you'll get a good amount of sleep, okay?

Shouto:
Are you worrying about me?

Y/N💕:
Just get a good amount of sleep, okay?

Shouto:
Okay, promise.

I got up from the bed and made my way back towards the bar. I think I saw the restrooms there... I walked past the rooms, I noticed Y/N laying on one of the beds. She was smiling and her face was dusted with a light pink as she held her phone against her chest. I ducked behind a corner as I heard her mumbling some things to herself.

"I wonder what Sho-chan is doing right now... I can't believe I miss him already."

I smiled to myself before continuing my walk.

I'm sorry it's short ;-;
~Lua