»»----- Pass or Fail -----««

Y/N's POV

Everyone else had taken their exams. Sadly, not everyone passed, but it was all the more reason for me to do better. I stepped into the arena chosen for me. A forest. I looked around at the dark area ahead of me. It looked like they were trying hard to put me at a disadvantage. I wasn't very fond of the dark.

"Y/N Kayama! Practical exam! Start!"

My exam began and I broke into a sprint through the forest. I noticed that the other arenas were square in shape, so the most likely location for the exit was dead ahead. I stopped in my tracks when a loud voice boomed overhead.

"For this exam, the examinee is given only one option! To capture her opponents!" it boomed. My eyes widened. I can't escape and I am given multiple opponents? How fun.

A grin appeared on my face as I quickly became the hunter. I climbed into the nearest tree and began jumping from tree to tree, scouting for my first enemy. It took only seconds for Aizawa's scarf to be flung at me. I grabbed it before it could reach me and pulled, causing Aizawa to fall to the ground. He immediately got back up and jumped into another tree, keeping his distance. I gathered rocks and used them as projectiles. He kept dodging until one nailed him in the forehead, causing him to lose balance. I tackled him to the ground and pinned him in place, preventing him from getting away. I noticed the handcuffs were attached to his waist. I quickly handcuffed him and stood up.

"Sorry about that, Aizawa." I said, dusting him off as I helped him stand.
"Don't worry about it, now hurry up and get the others." he said with a grin. I nodded my head and continued to wander through the forest. I noticed a familiar fog. Looks like Mom is here too. I didn't bother to cover my nose or hold my breath as I went in. There was no need, I was immune.

"What's this?! I didn't know you weren't affected by it!" exclaimed Mom. Thanks for letting me know your position. I immediately charged at where I heard her voice. I knocked her out of the tree and to the ground, but she kicked me away. We began a close quarters battle, but it was a bit one-sided. I landed a blow on her stomach causing her to stumble backwards. I then shoved her to the ground and grabbed the handcuffs around her waist. I captured her as well.
"How many of you are there?" I asked her.
"Ten." she replied with a grin.
"All of you are trying to defeat me?" I asked, looking at her.
"Yup! Now hurry along, I don't want to see you lose because you managed to run out of time!" I nodded my head and took off.

I stopped in my tracks as a tree began falling. Nezu. I jumped up into a tree then jumped as high as I could into the air. I looked around to see Nezu in a crane. I immediately ran using the cover of the trees towards where I had seen the crane. Trees collapsed beside me. When I finally reached it, I was careful to avoid being seen. I climbed up the crane and captured Nezu from behind.

"What?! But I should've been able to hear you at the least!" he exclaimed.
"Just pretend I'm a ninja." I said with a laugh. "Don't you think this is a bit too easy?" I asked.
"We underestimated you..." said Nezu with a sigh. I laughed and jumped down from the crane. I took off again. 3 down, 7 to go.

I made my way into a different part of the forest. It was littered with cement bricks.

"Cementoss~ I know you're around here somewhere~" I sang out. Suddenly, one of the bricks lashed out at me. I jumped to the side, scanning the area. Then I saw him. He was standing in the middle of a clearing. Annoyingly enough, he had countless blocks of cement surrounding him. I charged at him. One by one, the blocks created walls, obstructing my path. I weaved through them, I knew he couldn't see me and was putting the walls up randomly, hoping to trap me. At some point I managed to slip behind him without him noticing. While he was making more walls, I snatched the cuffs bound to his waist and kicked him in the back. He fell forward, but immediately stood back up. He then charged at me. He was much slower than most people, so I easily evaded. I grabbed his wrist and forced him into the ground. I quickly placed the cuffs around his wrists before he could retaliate. Without bothering to turn back, I took off again. I ran until a scream pierced my ears.