»»----- Autograph -----««

Y/N's POV

I walked down the hallways. I slowly made my way towards the cafeteria where I was swarmed by my classmates.

"Y/N! You're finally awake!"
"I was beginning to think you'd never wake up!!"
"Don't scare us like that again!"
"Why did you go running off by yourself at USJ?!"

I smiled at the words of concern thrown at me.

"Don't worry everyone, I'm fine! I overused my quirk, that's all!" I replied.
"What kind of shitty quirk put you in a fucking coma?!" yelled Bakugou.
"Umm.. well.. my quirk..?" I replied, not knowing what to say. "I haven't been training nearly as much as I used to and I ended up reaching my limits much faster than I would have a couple years ago. If I go back to my regular training, it shouldn't happen again."

"We were really worried about you Y/N-chan!" Ochaco-chan ran into my arms. I wiped the tears from her face.
"Well I'm fine now, aren't I?" I asked, beaming to show that I was truly alright. "According to Recovery Girl I fully recovered while I was in my coma. That means I'm good as new!" She pulled away, a smile now present on her face.

Behind her I saw a familiar pair of grey and blue eyes.

"Hey, Sho-chan! I'm back!" I called over to the red and white haired boy. He ran at me and lifted me into the air. I gave out a squeal as I was tossed into the air for a brief second. He then put me down and pulled me into a tight embrace. Soon, everyone else joined in, forming a huge group hug.

"Guys! You're going to suffocate me!" I said, laughing. They slowly dispersed. Suddenly I felt a tug on the hem of my dress. I looked down to find a little girl who looked to be about 6 years old.

"Hey! You're the hero from before! Can I have your autograph?" she asked. She held a pen and notebook to my face.
"Of course!" I exclaimed, her smile widened. "Where would you like me to sign?" I asked. She opened to an empty page. It was split in half by a horizontal line. She pointed to the top part.
"When you're done signing, can I have a picture? Pleaseeee!" she looked up at me expectantly. "It's for the bottom half!" I giggled at her excitement.
"Of course!" She began jumping up and down giddily. She handed me a phone which she said belonged to her mom. I took a few photos of us together. One with each of us smiling, another with each of us making silly faces, and a final one with us being showered in petals. She squealed a 'thank you' before running off.

I turned around to find my entire class gawking at me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.
"OMG!! That was so cute!!" squealed Ochaco-chan. "I can't believe that child asked you for your autograph!!"
"Of course someone would ask for her autograph! She's *the* Y/N Kayama!" yelled Mina. I suddenly felt a million eyes turn towards me. That was a bit too loud...

In a matter of seconds I was engulfed by a swarm of people. Pens and notebooks were being shoved at me. I felt myself being knocked around from every side. Just as I was about to fall, a familiar presence caught me. I looked up to see a glaring Sho-chan. He glared at the surrounding fans, making them shrink back a little. I took a deep breath and began to get things back under control.

"Okay, everybody!" I called out. "If you want an autograph, please form an orderly line!" Almost immediately, the swarm had formed into a long, single-file line. One by one, people appreached me with pen and paper in hand. I looked around to see a group of people watching me sadly. I called Sho-chan over.

"Hey! Do you mind asking those people what's wrong?" I asked, pointing towards the sad group. He nodded and walked in the direction of the people. He had a small conversation and came back to my side.
"They didn't bring any pens or paper with them," he explained.
"Oh, that's all?" I asked. He looked at me questioningly. "Do you mind asking Momo-chan to create a pen for me?" I watched as he walked away to find Momo-chan. I continued to sign more papers until he returned. I then called over to the group of people and waved them over. I then created a few petals and signed them, handing them out to the people who didn't have paper with them.

"They will never wilt unless I want them to." I explained. Their faces lit up. After dealing with that group, more people who saw what I did joined the line. 30 minutes passed and there were still more people. My hand began to ache from the constant writing. Several more minutes passed as I continued to sign papers until the girls of 1-A walked up to me. Why were they wearing cheerleading outfits??

"Umm... guys..? Is there something I wasn't told about?" I asked.
"We were told that Aizawa wants us to have a cheer battle after lunch. There's a few other girls we're supposed to compete against." explained Momo-chan. She then handed me a cheerleading outfit. "Please put this on and get ready to do some cheering!" But... this isn't something Aizawa would ask us to do... I would know. Whatever, it doesn't hurt to hype up the crowd a bit.

I took the outfit and surrounded myself in a veil of petals while I changed, making sure not a single person could see. Even the top was covered. When I removed the veil, I created a pair of pom poms using my blossoms and followed the girls out into the center of the stadium where I had done my previous performance. Making sure to apologize to the people who were still in line before leaving. I'll make it up to them somehow. Eyes were glued to me as I stood with the girls. A few of my scars were exposed, but I simply ignored it. Luckily, they were only on my back. I looked around at the crowd my eyes widened in shock as I saw... blood?! Noses were dripping with blood as they stared at me and the other girls. My face turned a rosy shade of red.

"Woah... Are those the girls of 1-A?!"
"They are so hot!"
"Wait.. is that Kayama?!"
"Look at her body!!"
"Look at those scars!!"
"If she wasn't hot enough before, those scars just made her hotter!"
"Stop thinking of just her body!"
"Yeah! She's more than that!"
"She's not the only girl there you know!"
"Look at all those other hot girls..."
"Take your perverted thoughts else where!!"

Now, my face wasn't the only red one. I looked to my sides to find everyone blushing as well. I took a deep breath. I began singing an upbeat song. (Choose any upbeat song. If you can't think of one, you can listen to Die Young.) Although it wasn't a cheer, I couldn't think of a proper cheer at the time. I began doing cartwheels and flips while waving my pom poms into the air. Soon enough, the other girls began singing along from behind me. Since they weren't moving, I decided to lift them up using petals. They began to spin and twirl on top of the platforms. Great! Soon enough, the song came to a close and I set each of the girls down carefully. We turned to face the crowd which had formed and bowed/curtsied before turning to each other.

"Thank goodness you did something back there, Y/N!" exclaimed Momo-chan.
"Yeah, I kind of froze up..." laughed Mina-chan.
"I only did the first thing that came to mind." I replied, smiling. "I'm honestly just happy you guys were able to cooperate and managed to stay balanced on the platforms I made!" We all laughed together until I felt something cover me. I turned to see a red faced Sho-chan. Did he get a nosebleed too?! He was holding a white tissue to his nose. Parts of it were stained red.

"You shouldn't be wearing something like that..." He had tossed a spare jacket over me. "You can return it later..." He said, before walking off. I felt my face turn bright red.

I turned around to face the other girls. Each of them had 'that look' on their faces. Ochaco-chan ran up to me.

"I SHIP IT!!" she screamed before running off.

She's going to be the death of me...

Okay so... Just because I didn't want to have a lot of Mineta in this chapter (I hate him) I made you put on a mini show with the other girls. Of course I had to put in a few words from the crowd... Aaaannyyywwaaayyyss See you guys in the next chapter!
~Lua