Ocho: Sisterly......

June 27th, 11:06 AM

May walked into the kitchen, ready to put her plan into motion. "Hey Paps, I heard the fields on the edge of town look beautiful at night. You should take April there. Mettaton and I are going after all," Mettaton walked in with an "I did not agree to this," look on his face. May whispered in his ear, "I'm just saying that so they'll go, and when we don't show up, they can spend some much needed time together," And if everything fell into place, April would start spending time with Papyrus instead of trying to get rid of Mettaton. Same end goal she always had, but this time, she wasn't being a b***h about it. Now that he knew about this plan, Mettaton decided to play along. "We're having a little picnic," He then whispered to Paps, "Don't tell May, but I'm packing all her favorites," You know what? Maybe he could take May out for a picnic, but somewhere else if the plan was going to work.

1:03 PM

"Why the hell did I say yes? Our last double date was a disaster, and we are not the whole 'going out' or 'holding hands' kind of couple!" May turned and looked at April as if she was an idiot. "B***h, there's no other kind of couple, and you need this. You literally just told me that you two have been together for almost 2 years, and you haven't even held hands? You need more than a hug or two every 6 months to keep a relationship healthy. Now, go take a bath, you need to be fresh and a bath is more relaxing and water saving than a shower. Take your time. You have hours and by the time you get out, I'll have your outfit ready," May already had all the pieces, she just had to put something together. To the basement! 

1:52 PM

"Now for the last part of the outfit. Stand still," May bent down and began wrapping a synthetic vine around April's right leg. Was it long enough? Yes! All the way to her left wrist! Along with the synthetic vine, the outfit consisted of a coral illusion crop top, black leggings with metal rings embedded into the fabric on the sides, and jade green platform t-straps with a chunky heel. For accessories, there were black hoop earrings with coral spikes, along with a matching choker and bracelets. "Are you sure about this?" April asked. At least her helix piercings went well with the jewelry, being black loops with black spikes. "Stop questioning me, and head into the bathroom so I can do your makeup," When did May become the bossy one? Is that what talking to April was like? Eh, May knew what she was doing. Wait, did she? Too late now.

2:37 PM

For makeup, May decided to go for coral eyeshadow, jade green eyeliner, coral mascara, jade green lipstick, and coral blush. "Can I wear different shoes? These rub against my skin too much," April didn't want blisters before she even left. "Exact thing I hate about open toe heels. Don't worry though, I'll show you my secret when this is done, but for now, stay still if you don't wanna look ugly!" Yeesh! Oh well. At least her hair wasn't flat ironed. May had two reasons for leaving it alone, the first being she had no idea what would happen if you tried using an electrical hair device (except for a dryer) on dyed hair, and two, she claimed curls were a better look for her than straight hair ever was. "I know you've been secretly flat-ironing your hair. So glad you stopped as that's a bad habit. And just between you and me, Papyrus says your smile looks brighter with curls," Now for the secret. "Okay, I have absolutely no idea how I got these, or how this is even possible, but just feel them," April held her hand underneath May's, expecting it to go through thin air, but instead, something soft brushed against her fingers. "What?" she laughed. "They're invisible socks," May was laughing too. "How is that even possible?" "It's not! That's the confusing part! It just completely defies all science!" After catching her breath, May continued. "These ones are mine, but I also happen to have..." she began feeling the floor. "two pairs," she handed them to April. "The tricky part is since you can't see them, you have to feel for them, meaning they can be lost really easily, so please be extremely careful that you don't lose them!"