Nueve: Failure...?

2:41 PM

April's look was complete and ready for inspection. Wait, "Almost forgot. I know you don't like the synthetic ones, but I don't think there are any coral colored flowers out there and even if there were, I wouldn't pick em' because that sounds extremely rare," May quit rambling and clipped the two synthetic flowers to the ends of April's braids. Now they were ready for inspection! She opened the door to find Mettaton leaning against the wall just outside. "So what does my beautiful little designer have up her sleeves today?" he asked. "Why don't you come in and find out," he followed her in. "Tada! How does it rank on a scale from 1 to 100?" "why not just 1 to 10?" "Because I get a more precise and accurate score that way. Also, I know braids are super traditional, but nothing else I tried was working," "Yeah, no. Braids are just not April. Take them out," May didn't mind this, she had another idea anyway. She picked up the brush and began throwing everything onto the left side. "May, stop what you're doing," Mettaton couldn't inspect the makeup if April's face was covered in her hair. "Really? Coral and jade?" he shook his head. May sighed. "I'll just leave this to the professional, 'cause I'm nothing more than a dumbass amateur," She turned and walked out of the bathroom. "If you need me, I'll be angrily staring at a chair somewhere," Clack, clack, clack, clack! Mettaton rolled his eyes and followed her. He heard the sound of his car being unlocked and walked out the front door. His van was still there. He could drive it around town and find her--oh wait! May probably took the keys. Time to pull out the tracker. It said the keys were close...of course! She locked the keys inside the van! Smart lady! Wait, why was the window open? Either she was an idiot, or she wasn't evil enough to make it impossible to use the car again. Anyway, after her!...right after he got his keys.

3:02 PM

May saw a car pull up next to her, but she kept walking. The car followed her. The window rolled down. There was Mettaton. "Come on in sweetheart," he told her softly. He expected her to continue walking, but she actually listened! "We have to get April ready for her night out with Papyrus, then we have to get ready for a date of our own," Before May could tell him that would ruin their plan, he added, "Somewhere else," he wasn't mean enough to cancel the date, but they would discuss her punishment later as she did a lot of ridiculous things in the past year.