001

The Kingdom of Fiore.

A neutral country of 17 million people.

It is a world of magic.

Magic is bought and sold there everyday.

It is an integral part of people's lives.

And there are those who use magic as their occupation.

Those people are referred as wizards.

The wizards are belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission.

There are a large number of guilds within the country.

And in a certain city, there lies a certain guild.

A guild from which various legends were once born.

Or rather, will continue to be born long in the future.

And its name is,

Fairy Tail.

_____________

Hearing the name filling the room loudly, the guild instantly was booming with cheers.

The brown haired girl could feel a grin was widening on her blood red lips as she glanced at everyone. "I'm home." A certain celestial spirit mage found herself staring at the beauty beside in astonishment. This is Rae King? She gazed at her . Her black dress shaped her curves perfectly. Her long wavy brown hair fell on her back was glistening in the room. Stars were formed in the blonde girl's eyes as she bounced on her feet, swooning over the Dark Enchantress.

"Hooray!! Rae is back!!"

"I miss you, Rae-chan."

"Welcome home."

Rae smiled widely, staring at her family. The only family. "Rae, fight me!" A certain voice that Rae recognized straight away. It was Natsu Dragneel, a Fire Dragon Slayer. He shouted at the top of his lungs, launching himself on her to attack the girl. Rae quickly jumped and backhanded him, hitting him on his head without using magic and sending him to the wall.

She gracefully landed on the ground with her hair bounced, covering her face. A smirk appeared on her lips. Lucy Heartfilia was staring at her with mouth wide open. He's already knocked out and she didn't even use her magic. Sugoi. An Ice Mage snorted and laughed at the Fire Dragon Slayer. Rae turned around and looked at him, smirking. "Gray, your clothes." The Ice Mage turned red in embarrassment then yelled in frustration, sprinting to find his clothes.

"Aye, that's Rae for you." The girl quickly snapped her head to the owner of the voice. It was a flying blue cat. An exceed exactly. She jumped and threw her arms around the blue exceed.

"Happy! I missed you." She cuddled the exceed, unknowing a certain jet black bat was huffing in jealousy.

"Stupid cat." Bella crossed her little arms with a pout. Lucy let out a shriek, seeing Happy was being soft and not like his usual self. He must be close to her. Hearing the shriek and the thoughts, Rae looked at the blonde girl. The Celestial Spirit Mage froze on her feet as she saw her eyes trailing her up and down. Oh God, what if she finds I'm a weirdo? What if she hates me? Too caught in her thoughts, Lucy didn't even realize the beauty suddenly smirked at her.