109

Rae narrowed her eyes at Jellal who was laughing at her non-stop. She put her hands on the waist and puffed her cheeks, reddening her face even more. The blue haired mage laughed crazily and hit his knees as he bent down. The girl rolled her eyes and decided to leave him there alone.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry."

Rae just said nothing and walked ahead, stomping her foot on every step. Then, he grabbed her hand and turned her around. Rae let out a sigh and looked away from his face. Jellal furrowed an eyebrow while chuckling softly at her cuteness. He grasped her chin in his fingers and made her staring in his eyes. Rae just slapped his hand and turned around.

"Hey, stop it."

He tugged her hand once again and trapped her against a wall. Rae looked up at him and Jellal gulped at their closeness. She looked so fragile like that with her lips parted and her silver eyes looking sensual as ever under her eyelashes. Jellal inched closer and called out her name.

Rae just ignored him again and he decided to grab her attention. His eyes darkened and he tilted her head, slowly placing kisses on her face.

"Hey." A kiss on her forehead.

"I'm." A peck on her cheek.

"Sorry." He trailed his lips to her neck and Rae found herself tilting her head aside to give him more access of her neck. Jellal nibbled on her skin and Rae gripped his robe tightly in her fists, holding back a moan. The man pulled away and smirked at her red face. He leaned down to kiss on her on the cheek again.

Rae shoved his chest and let out a huff, fixing her brown hair. Jellal shook his head and told her that she couldn't blame him as it was really funny. Both of them had gone to a date and Rae King, the Dark Enchantress had pulled an old man's hand when she should hold hand with her boyfriend instead.

Jellal who was having his entertainment watching her walking with the old man just laughed at her loudly. He couldn't forget the face of that old man when she grabbed his hand. The girl must be really excited to go on a date with him till accidentally mistaken an old man as her boyfriend.

Jellal threw his head back and laughed against his palm. Rae glared at him and stomped his foot with her heel. "Just keep laughing all you want. I'm going home." Rae turned around and grumbled something under her breath, calling him an idiot with red face.

God, she was so embarrassed thinking about it back. The girl headed to Fairy Tail with Jellal running after her. She rolled her eyes and fastened her steps, secretly enjoyed watching him struggling to cajole her.

"Rae, hey wait up!"

The brown haired girl clenched her fists and grumpily walked to Fairy Tail. Then, something had bumped into her. Rae blinked her eyes and looked down seeing Asuka was on her butt on the ground. The girl quickly crouched down and asked the little girl if she's alright.

Asuka smiled at her idol and shook her head, telling her that she's a big girl now. Rae smiled at her and decided to take a look on her knees nevertheless. It's just a little scratch and nothing major. The Dark Enchantress put a hand on the injury and healed it in a second.

Asuka grinned at the older girl and thanked her. Rae patted her on the head and helped her up.

"Asuka, there you are."

Rae turned around and saw Bisca and Alzack running towards her. She held Asuka by her hand and asked the married couple where they were going, looking all dressed up. Bisca smiled and told her that they were heading to a job and they were just intending to go to her house to ask her if she could take care of Asuka since they couldn't bring her along.