134

"Finally, I'm here."

Blaire tightened her grip on the bag on her shoulder and looked around in the crowd at the train station. It was really crowdy and her eyes roamed around, trying to find any clue about the job. Tried to look for a creepy looking guy or any information about it. Her stomach made a sound and the girl threw her hands in the air.

"Seriously?" She bit her lip and frantically looked around, searching for a good restaurant. "Where is the right place to eat? It's kinda weird I have to do everything by myself since Hisashi always does it for me. Guess this is what you have to do when you're on a job alone. Now, I miss him." Blaire let out a sigh and slapped her cheeks to snap herself out of it.

She went to the town and saw many restaurants there. Queen & Knights. She tilted her head at the name of an exclusive looking restaurant that caught her eyes with a carpet laid down on the floor. That's one of Heartfilia branches. The girl shrugged her head, getting used to expensive restaurants and walked inside, smiling at the host.

"Table for one?"

Blaire nodded and followed him to a table, ordering her favourite hot pot while she was already drooling over the food internally. Thankfully, she was wearing a black shirt and skinny jeans with a long flowy jacket over her shoulder, thus she didn't really look out of the place. She read the request job paper again and bit her inner cheek at the reward.

500 J

It's weird. If Kento Kazumi was a popular blacksmith, then money wouldn't be a problem to him. Then why was the reward quite cheap? She tapped her fingers on the table and crossed her legs, deciding to eavesdrop other's conversation as some of the customers were chatting about new cases in Hargeon.

"Hey, have you heard that Diana, the daughter of a successful businessman was raped?"

"Wait, really? And Suki was raped last night?"

"What is happening? Are girls really safe here? There have been so many rape cases nowadays! Have they reported to the army?"

"I heard someone had brought the case to the army but they hid it. Told, it's out of their ability."

"Rubbish! If this problem longers, our daughters aren't even safe here anymore!"

"Looks like this job isn't simple as I think. There must be a connection between them." Blaire thanked the waiter and picked up her spoon. "But for now, let's dig in before heading to Kazumi's family!" The girl clasped her hands together and took a sip of her soup, moaning at the hot sensation on her tongue. That was heaven.

As the girl was stuffing her stomach, her eyes caught a girl around her age was surrounded by two guys in the kitchen. Guessed they were workers in the restaurant. Blaire shrugged her shoulders and decided not to interrupt others' matters. Her mother told her not to stick her nose into someone else's matter. Unless, they were in trouble.

"Don't touch me!"

"Oh come on! Girls shouldn't walk alone at late nights. Let us take you home and play with you for a while."

"We won't be long. I promise."

"Get off me, you scums!"

Blaire clicked her tongue and finished her food quickly before calling a waitress for the payment. She gave her the money and grabbed her bag, heading to the kitchen to save the girl. There's a waiter stopping her to go there as only staffs were allowed to go inside. And strangely, there's no one helping that girl.