034

"We're back!" Rae watched the Fire Dragon Slayer kicked the guild door opened hardly. The girl shook her head in disapproval while the little bat let out a sigh. Wendy who had been standing beside her only giggled at the pink haired boy.

Gray yelled at Natsu for being rude and Erza scolded them after both boys had dragged themselves into a fight. Rae put her hand on her forehead then glancing down at the Sky Dragon Slayer. She gave her a smirk and a nod.

Wendy turned her head to look ahead and found herself walking to the center of the room with Carla beside her, nervously. Erza had gone to Master, telling him about the succeeded mission and everyone in the guild let out cheers for Natsu and the rest in succeeding defeating Oracion Seis.

"Rae! I know you could do it."

Rae nodded her head with a thank you to everyone who congratulated her. She gave them a soft smile and let out a laugh seeing Natsu told them excitedly how he fought Cobra. The girl walked to the counter and sat on a stool with Bella was still on her head.

Everyone in the guild roared with cheers loudly when they heard Wendy was a Sky Dragon Slayer causing the blue haired young girl smiling shyly.

"Rae-sama, Juvia was very very worried! You're my best friend! Juvia's eyes were pouring with tears!" A Water Mage appeared and cried out heavily, her tears were flooding the guild. The brown haired girl looked at her, smiling slightly at the sight her friends were drowning.

"Juvia, calm down. I'm alright. See, no injuries." Rae stood up and hugged the girl, patting her back. Juvia tightened her grasp around the girl and sobbed on her shoulders. Bella flew to her and sat on her head, calming her.

After managed to calm her down, Rae pulled the girl and had drinks with her. Bella had flew to Happy who had asked her for tips on how to woo Carla. Suddenly, she heard a strange thought in her head. Rae lifted her head and looked up.

She saw Gajeel was standing by the rail with his arms crossed on his chest. She followed his eyes and saw him looking at Happy and Carla with his face deep in thoughts. Rae shook her head with a smile and excused herself. She went upstairs and sneaked up behind him.

"A penny for your thoughts? Oh wait, I already know."

The girl formed a smirk on her red lips and trailed her fingers on his arm making the Iron Dragon Slayer jerked in surprise. "Tch, shut up." Gajeel let out a huff and looked away from her. Rae stared at him and let out small giggles, gaining his attention.

He rolled his eyes and asked her what was it but the girl just patted his arm and shockingly, she leaned forward and planted a peck on his cheek. Gajeel backed away instantly and yelled at her, asking what was the kiss for.

"Nothing. Maybe I just missed you." Rae shrugged her shoulders and swayed her hips, walking passed him. She made sure to place her soft hand on his stomach when she walked passed him, trailing his body. Gajeel looked down and shook his head with a smile on his lips.

He looked back and saw her swaying her hips scandalously. That girl. "Nice to see you alive, princess." He muttered quietly but loud enough for her to hear it. He knew she heard it. Rae just held her hand out and waved at him without turning around.

She headed downstairs when she heard Master screaming for a party. It was lively. Everyone was having drinks and chatting to each other. Rae found herself giggling, hearing Juvia asked Gray if he did cheat on her when he went on the mission.

The brown haired girl wandered her silver eyes around, searching for a certain little jet black bat. She saw her talking to Happy and Carla. Suddenly, she heard a scream behind her causing the girl to turn around. There, she saw Lucy clothes had shredded and Wakaba was staring at her body.