101

"Mama, can we do this again next time?" A bright pink haired girl twirled around, holding her hands under her chin. Bella as usual was sitting on top of her head since the bat was lazy to fly. A brown haired beauty looked at her daughter and nodded.

She reached out her hand and ruffled her pink hair as the young girl let out giggles. Bella breathed in the fresh air and excitedly invited the brown haired girl to have some ice cream later. Haruka nodded her head and looked at her mother with big eyes. Rae stared at them weirdly and nodded.

Both mother and daughter just got back from a job together. It's a catching dark mages job. They were terrorizing a small village near Magnolia. Rae thought it would be best to bring Haruka on a more dangerous job to teach her control her acid magic.

She wouldn't worry about her losing control as Haruka could just attack the dark mages freely. It was an easy job for them since the dark mages were just newbies. Haruka slung her bag over shoulder and held it close as the rewards from the job were in there.

They were given some food and money from the chief. Bella puffed her cheeks and laid on Haruka's head with her tummy was shown. She whined about getting tired. Rae rolled her eyes and poked her tummy, saying she's just tired because of the food in there. Bella huffed and told Rae to stop teasing her.

"What is this? Why is it coming after me?"

Haruka furrowed her eyebrow at the scream, sensing the familiarity in the voice. She raised her head to look at her mother and Rae quickly turned her head to the right. That was Lucy. Bella used her sound waves to locate the girl and pointed the way to Rae.

The brown haired girl grabbed her daughter's hand and sprinted. She followed the screams and how surprised she was to meet with brownish Lucy. Seeing Happy and Natsu were covered by mud, the small bat put a hand over her mouth as she stifled a giggle.

"Lucy? Natsu? What are you doing?"

Rae grew concerned about her sister as she cradled Lucy's face in her hand. She asked the girl if she was alright. Lucy nodded and cried out in her sister's arms. A mole did this to her. The brown haired girl then heard Erza, Wendy, Carla and Gray. They were teasing the Fire Dragon Slayer.

Haruka giggled cutely as Natsu was pouting like a child he was. Lucy explained to them about what had happened as Rae cleaned her face. Erza agreed to help them as well and Gray told Natsu to spare their share of the reward.

The ice mage smirked at Natsu's lame work, saying it's not worthy of the reputation of the guild that won the Grand Magic Games to lose to a mole like that. Natsu quickly clashed his head with his and screamed at him to shut his mouth.

Erza looked down on her trembling hands and gave them a dark look. Both boys hung their heads down and obediently nodded. Haruka looked at the mud and exclaimed that with mud that deep, they can't tell where the mole was hiding. Lucy smirked to herself as she gained an idea.

She summoned Horologium and told Natsu to get inside of the clock. Bella, Happy and Carla brought the clock down in the mud and Horologium admitted he was quite nervous about that. Rae furrowed her eyebrow at the spirit and sat on a roof, waiting for the mole with Haruka.

Erza and the rest were on a boat, planning to ambush it there. Then, the rope that was tied to Horologium began to move. Rae quickly stood up and witnessed a huge mole appeared. Gray sent an attack to the mole and it quickly hid in the mud.

Then, everyone fell into the mud as the mole shoved the small boat with its body. Rae put a hand to her forehead and shook her head as she watched Natsu and Gray fighting again. Rae grabbed Haruka to her side and flew to them after Gray created a high place with his magic.