THE AUTHOR IS HERE

heyya guys, it's yasmin here

so, we are done with Euphoria.

I would like to say thank you to all of you for reading this story. At first, I started this book just as a hobby and never thought that we would reach this far. It has been a long ride. I started this book in June, last year and with your supports, this story is done within 10 months. Thank you so much guys.

I just hope that all positive vibes from Rae/Blaire will influence all of us to be a better person. Be stronger, braver and kinder. This is my first completed story and I am so proud of my characters. Rae/Blaire, Bella, Haruka, Ares, Poseidon, Artemis and of course Ciel. Ciel, at the beginning, I portrayed him as a villain and then, voila, he changed!

Alright, let's talk about Rae/Blaire. That girl is my baby, my daughter. I know she might look overpowered with her being a wizard saint and became the Chairman of Magic Council but it's all a part of the plot. Blaire struggled to be the first wizard saint because she wanted to gain information from them.

Of course she knew about Magic Council trying to investigate on Zeref's wife. In earlier chapters, I indicated that Grand Doma kept her in the Council because she had something related to him, if you didn't notice it. She is a good person but she tends to keep secrets to herself.

If you notice, in earlier chapters, there are monologues at the end of chapters and yes, that's Blaire thinking to herself.

If you guys ever wonder, why did Blaire ignore Gray in chapter sixty five, it's because she didn't have a gut to play him. She's close to him. Yes, she dated Laxus, Hibiki, Erik, Jellal (Siegrain) before but that's all for her plan. They were young and wanted to seek love. She respected them. She liked them. But, they weren't meant to be together and they broke up for good.

And somehow, Jellal is the one who stole her heart. Jellal (Siegrain) was the first to be in her heart. Their relationship was a serious one. Besides Zeref of course. That's another reason why she erased Gray's memories. She didn't want him to fall in love with her. But, he still likes her. That's why she avoids him if he suddenly gets close to her.

Okay, let's talk about Haruka. She's a cinnamon roll. I love her so much. She's so precious. Wendy and Haruka such a duo. Add Sherria in the group and we get a powerful trio! What do you guys think about Haruka and Romeo?? I think I wanna do a story about them. Ah, young love. Her relationship with Blaire is so cute.

Let's not forget our another cutie, Bella. Yes, she had died once before and Blaire brought her back to life. That's how they met. Blaire is a really softie for animals and that's why she couldn't leave her dead. And, Bella actually couldn't talk because she is just a normal bat. But because of Blaire had inserted a magic power to keep her alive, she could talk!