060

Staring at the sea ahead with a longing feeling in her heart, a bright pink haired girl let out a breath. It had been 7 years. 7 years since anyone heard anything from Rae and the rest on Tenrou Island. The girl sat on the deck and looked at her reflection in the water. 

Her pink hair had grown longer and her puff cheeks had disappeared. The once small toddler now had turned into a young girl. The girl reached down her hand and touched the water. 

Mama, it has been 7 years without you and Bella. But I am still waiting for you to come home. You promised me.

"Haruka. How long are you gonna keep staring at the ocean?" The bright pink haired girl turned her head around and a smile crept on her face when her eyes landed on an older boy who was two years older than her. Romeo stretched his hand out for her and pulled her up. 

"Welcome home, Romeo-san!" Haruka gave the boy her usual beautiful smile causing him to look away with a faint pink on his cheeks. He just came back from a job with Bisca and Alzack and the boy had gone straight to the port to see the girl as he already knew she would be there. 

"I'm home. Come, let's head back to the guild."

Haruka nodded her head and waved her hands at the sight of the married couple, Bisca and Alzack. Romeo then looked at the sea with a straight face. Then, he felt a tug on his hand. "Ne, Romeo-san, do you think they will be back?" The boy just stared ahead and turned his head to look at the girl. 

Romeo only gave her a stare and patted her on head. Without saying anything, he pulled her and headed back to the guild with Bisca and Alzack staring at them with pained smile. Haruka looked down on their intertwined hands and smiled softly. 

"Race you!" She stood on her toes and pinched Romeo on his nose before taking a sprint ahead. Haruka let out giggles when Romeo ran after her. They parted their ways as Romeo wanted to head home first and the girl walked to the guild. 

The bright pink haired girl took a deep breath at the sight of her new home. Everything had changes now. Even the guild. Now, it's only located in a quite hillside at a distance away from the city center. Fairy Tail. It's been 7 years. 

"Need a help, Kinana-chan?" A violet colored hair girl turned around and looked at the young girl with a smile. The older girl was hanging wet clothes. 

"It's fine. Thank you, Haru-chan!" Kinana crouched down and gave the young girl a squeeze on her cheek. The bright pink haired girl grinned at the older girl and excused herself, walking into the guild. Her head snapped to her left when she heard Macao grumbling about Romeo hadn't came home yet. 

"Master, he's already went home. Said wanted to do something." Haruka told him softly as she took a sit at a table. Then, she stifled a giggle seeing Macao was arguing with Wakaba as usual. She shook her head at Nab who was still looking for a work since past 7 years. 

Everyone had changed. Haruka smiled softly, looking at her family. The only family she had. Droy had literally changed. Reedus too. She raised her eyebrow, listening to Jet and Droy were bickering. 

"Levy's not coming back!" The bright pink haired girl gasped and looked on her clenched hands. Laki turned her head and stared at the young girl with a heavy heart. 

"Hey, it's only noon and lot of you look gloomy as always. That's why I hate puny guilds like yours." 

Haruka lifted her head and her gaze fell on men standing in front of the door. Macao and Wakaba stepped ahead to handle them. Those men were from Twilight Ogre. Haruka gritted her teeth and could feel acids were radiating from her body.