115

Thanked to Warrod, it took no time at all for them to reach there. His magic was truly amazing, he's not one of the Ten Wizard Saints for nothing. Rae hardened her gaze as she followed Carla's paw pointing ahead. All of the rocks were iced over and that's full of mystery. Everything really was encased in ice even the buildings so were the residents.

Haruka walked ahead and shrieked at huge frozen giants. Bella hit Natsu's head as he mocked those giants were huge like Lucy's and Rae's boobs. The wizard saint made a funny face and decided to ignore his stupidity. She turned her head to Gray only to find him spacing out.

The girl approached him and touched his shoulder. Gray seemed to startle and shook his head when Rae asked him what's he thinking. "Nothing. Just- When I see something gigantic frozen in ice, I keep thinking about-"

"I know. You don't have to say it."

Gray felt a pang in his heart, gazing at her concerned face with her silver eyes glistening under her eyelashes. Rae gave him a squeeze on his arm and headed to Natsu who was using his flames to melt the ice. She flicked her hand and tried to help him as well but nothing happened.

She remembered Warrod had told them, that was no ordinary ice. Gray touched the surface and picked something up from the ice. Said, a kind of magic he had never felt before.

"What's this? Someone beat us to it?"

"What a nuisance."

Feeling other presences behind them, Rae turned around and saw three men standing on the ice, claiming themselves from a treasure hunter guild, Sylph Labyrinth. They wanted to take a buried treasure there. Eternal Flame. The brown haired girl rolled her eyes and said they got no interest in Eternal Flame, they came to melt the ice and save the residents.

Those men showed them Moon Drip liquid in a bottle. It's for melting the ice. It can dispel any magic. "How did you get that?" Those brats laughed on their faces and turned around to take a sprint. The Dark Enchantress who was losing her annoyance towards them just swayed her hand and used her telekinetic magic to stop them from running away.

The girl moved her hand to the right and slammed them to the ice. Gray and Natsu quickly hugged each other and sweated at her aggressiveness. "I don't have time for kids. Give it to me."

"Never!"

Rae rolled her eyes and threatened to kill them. The men shivered and threw the bottle to Bella. The jet black bat who was laying on the ice comfortably while spreading her hands didn't hear Wendy shouted at her to catch the bottle. Everyone let out loud shrieks at her obviousness and screamed at the little bat as Moon Drip fell on the ground and shattered.

Bella pouted her lips and apologized to her friends non stop as her small hand covered her ears. Rae slapped her forehead. She watched the liquid spilled on the ground and defrosted the ice. Only a little bit of ice was melting. "I know that amount of Moon Drip wouldn't have been enough to save the whole village."

The little bat cried and asked Haruka and Wendy to hit her on the butt as a punishment, leaving Rae thinking to herself. Then, somehow she heard someone's voice echoing from the small part of ground that had been melted. She knew Natsu heard it as well. It's kinda calling out. The Fire Dragon Slayer suddenly ran into the frozen forest and Erza grew mad at his reckless behavior.

"Natsu, wait!"

Rae just stood there watching everyone was trailing after him. Listening to those treasure hunters whispering to each other about stealing stuff from her friends, the brown haired girl snapped her head around and glared at them. She tilted her head aside and knocked all of them out of cold in annoyance. "Tch."