071

"Rae! Lucy!"

The celestial spirit mage lifted her head and saw Natsu, Elfman and Coco were there. The fire dragon slayer stopped on his track when Imitatia stood in front of the girl, holding a sword. He gritted his teeth when he trailed his eyes to an unconscious brown haired girl.

"They are never going back to you people. All they need is me! I won't let anyone have them! Don't come any closer to them. Leave us alone! Listen to me and your lives will be spared. Don't worry, Lucy-neesan. I'll protect you and Rae-neesan."

Natsu clenched his fists and told Coco to save Lucy and Rae while Elfman and him handled Imitatia. Elfman stepped forward with Natsu behind him breathing out his fire, attacking the girl simultaneously. Imitatia kicked the white haired man on the stomach and sent him to the wall.

"The human body is interesting, isn't it? No matter how strong the person is, if you strike their weak spot, they'll suffer intense pain and lose control of their body." Natsu held his fists out and glared at the girl, asking her if she's really the crybaby, gluttonous Michelle.

Imitatia let out a chuckle and shook her head. "That was just a performance so I could blend in with the guild. My name is Imitatia. A member of the new Oracion Seis." Her eyes flickered up and dodged Elfman's attack, quickly slashing him with her weapon.

Then, her eyes opened wide as she didn't see Natsu coming straight to her. "Intense pain and losing control of your body is what you get from this!" The fire dragon slayer punched her on the face. Meanwhile, Coco tried her best to pull Lucy out of the clock but terribly failed.

"It's useless. My body doesn't feel pain. It doesn't matter what I'm hit with, I'll never give in. Likewise, I won't be taken in by any silly emotions." She regained herself back and sent Natsu a smug smirk. Natsu chuckled softly and looked at the girl with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Silly, huh? Then why's your eye like that? Somebody who fights with confidence, bad guy or not, has a stronger brightness in their eyes. They don't have a hesitant look in their eyes like you do." Imitatia gritted her teeth and noted that she's not hesitant about anything.

It was all for Lucy and Rae's sake. Her heart won't be swayed.

"Is that right? Well, we're not hesitating either! If Happy's hunch is right, the only way to save Rae and Lucy is by wiping the floor with you! So, I'm gonna go all out! Roar of the Fire Dragon!" Natsu charged forward and attacked her. Lucy turned her head to her right and tried to wake her sister up.

"Coco, wake onee-san up! We need her to be conscious. If she loses her consciousness, then the clock will be unsealed!" Coco nodded her and headed to the brown haired girl. She shook her body and screamed out her name. Lucy let out a gasp when she heard her sister muttering something.

"There are three left."

Natsu lifted his head and looked at his childhood friend with a shout. "Hey, Rae! Wake up! You can hear me, can't you? Hold on! I swear I'll get you out of here. Both of you! Lucy, wake her up!" Then, two red eyes were opened with some strange marks in them.

Lucy widened her eyes and recognized the marks were the same mark on Rae's arm. Rae had awakened and she wasn't herself. The brown haired girl raised her red eyes and stared at nothing.

"Warning, another one of the engraved seals has been removed. If the remaining three disappear, the owners will lose the right of possession."

The celestial spirit screamed for her sister to stay with her. Suddenly, she heard a sinister laugh. Brain ll. "Struggle how you might, it's pointless. She's already gone and you, Lucy Heartfilia will merge with the Infinity Clock in mere moments. And when that happens, it'll become possible for us to take control of Real Nightmare."