022

Rae and the rest found themselves staring at the new built guild with their mouths wide opened. Bella and Happy held their hands together, spinning around and cheering at their new guild. They saw there were an outdoor cafe and a goods shop.

Max even sold Lucy small figures and Rae quickly glared at him when he showed Happy that he can take out the clothes from the doll. Max backed away in fear as he shivered from the glare. Rae rolled her eyes and walked in the guild. Everyone was mesmerized seeing the new guild.

It was really beautiful. Levy McGarden waved at the Celestial Spirit Mage and her sister. Rae smiled at the small girl and gave her a hug. Levy told them, they even had a pool at the back of the drinking hall, a game parlor in the basement and the second floor now had changed.

Anyone can go up there now. But still, they still had to be with an S-class wizard to go on an S-class quest. Master then greeted them and there's a girl beside her. Apparently, she was a new member, Juvia. Rae chuckled at her cute behavior when she saw her and Gray.

Rae didn't know why the girl was always hyped when she saw her and Gray. Maybe she's in love with Gray. Rae laughed silently in her head. Erza thanked Juvia for her help at Akane Beach. The girl beamed at them, smiling widely.

Then, she quickly glared at Lucy as the blonde girl spoke up. Rae and Bella shared an awkward smile, feeling confused. Juvia glared at Lucy for being her love rival. Master told them there's another new member besides the Water Mage. He called out for them to say hi.

They looked behind them and saw a black haired man who Rae recognized instantly. The rest were shocked seeing him joining Fairy Tail. Natsu and Gray who stood on their guards, preparing to attack the man. Juvia told them, she was the one who asked him to join with her.

Erza gritted her teeth, feeling rage in her body, staring at the once man who had destroyed their guild. Rae shook her head and stood in front of them.

"Stop! We all have bad history of our owns. He did bad things yesterday but that doesn't mean he is bad completely. Family is about accepting anyone without judging them based on their pasts."

She tilted her aside, glancing at Gajeel, the Iron Dragon Slayer who was averting his eyes from her. The girl turned around and smirked at the man. She reached out her hand towards him. "I'm Rae King. Nice to meet you, Gajeel."

The man just stared at her stretched out hand with a sound of tch from his mouth. The girl could only smile at him. "I just want jobs, that's all. I can't believe I ended up here in the most annoying guild after all." Gajeel told the girl as he turned around from her.

Natsu and Gray were about to step forward when they heard him being rude to Rae but the girl shook her head. Master told them that it was the role of them elders to guide youth from the wrong path to the right one.

Natsu found himself sending glares at the Iron Dragon Slayer. Rae smacked him on forehead and sent him to the ground, scolding him to stop the glaring. Then, the lights in the guild were off and the stage was light on. Mirajane was on the stage with a guitar in her hand.

Bella waved her hands at the girl, announcing they were home. The girl smiled at the bat and told everyone that she will a sing a song commemorating the new guild and to welcome back Natsu's team. Rae took a sit and smiled at Bella who eagerly staring ahead.

Mira started to sing and Rae found her heart clenched at the lyrics. Flashes of her time with Siegrain or Jellal came rushing in her mind. All those laughing moments and happy days when they were together. The confession.

Her heart hurt when she remembered back the day when they finally admitted their feelings towards each other.

Are you alright, Jellal? Are you hurting as much as I am hurting right now? How did we go from being happy together to enemies?