026

"Let's go on a job! What will I do about this month rent?" The younger Heartfilia sister cried loudly making a little bat patted her on back. Rae put down her glass and looked at her. The brown haired girl told her that she could go on a job with her.

Lucy perked up and stared at the girl with puppy eyes. Natsu watched the sisters with a grin on his face. He stood up and smiled sheepishly. "Let's go!" Rae smiled at the sight of her sister beamed at his words. Then, suddenly she felt an unfamiliar presence behind her.

The girl turned around and and only could stare at nothing. Bella asked her what was wrong and the girl just shook her head. There's someone watching her. Rae turned around and found Lucy was looking at her. The blonde girl asked her sister if she felt the stare either.

The Dark Enchantress nodded her head, furrowing her eyebrow. Natsu and Happy made fun of them saying maybe they were being overly self conscious. Rae rolled her silver eyes as Bella hit both of them on heads.

Gray who was watching them all along glared at Natsu who had his arm on Rae's shoulder.

"Natsu and Rae are such a couple, aren't they?" Mirajane gushed as a big smile plastered on her face. Gray puckered his lips and sipped his drink while having daggers in his eyes, glaring at Natsu. Rae sighed and told Lucy to head home as it was getting late.

Lucy nodded and stood up, slipping on her jacket. Natsu told both girls to meet up at noon tomorrow. Rae waved her hand and took her stuff. Bella said her goodbye to Happy and sat on her partner's head.

Both sisters headed home together as Rae planned to drop Lucy at her house first, worrying about her safety. Especially after both girls felt there's someone watching them. The sisters chatted on their way home with Bella walking beside Plue.

Rae let out a laugh when Lucy had told her about yesterday incident. Apparently, Mira had told the blonde girl that Natsu had a feeling toward her and Lucy was nervous about that. She even had avoided him when he tried to talk to her.

"Good thing is that isn't true. Natsu and I would never be together. Just no." Lucy stated as she crossed her arms. Rae laughed at her, shaking her head. Then, she stopped her laugh, turning around. Lucy asked her what's happening but the older girl just pulled her hand and fastened her steps.

Bella and Plue ran behind them. The brown haired girl sped and eventually stopped running. Lucy breathed out heavily, glancing at her surrounding. "Come out wherever you are." Rae crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Lucy looked at her with a questioning gaze.

Then, a man wearing a torn robe came out and the blonde girl let out a shriek. He told her to calm down and Lucy stared at the man in shock. "Papa?" The girl looked at the man who once was her father who always wore expensive suits and now, he had changed a lot.

Her father now was wearing a torn robe with his beard had covered his face, looking old. Bella found herself glaring at the man who had hurt her partner and friend. He told them that Heartfilia Railways was confiscated and he had lost everything.

His company, his house and his money. Lucy put a hand on her mouth, feeling herself was shocked. Jude Heartfilia gave her an address to the place where he had her mother's grave transferred.

He talked about all of his wealth had gone in an instant and his all longs years of achievement to naught in a single night had gone just like that.

"So, what are you doing here?" The brown haired girl asked the man who she didn't even think as her father, looking at him with a side glance. He told them he had come to see her daughters. He told them that he's going to work at a trade guild in Acalypha and he's going to start all over again.