120

"Pardon for the inconvenience."

Rae snapped her eyes open and quickly jumped on her feet. Minerva only suppressed a smirk, stepping forward to claw her on the face. The wizard saint just raised an eyebrow and caught her hand, flipping her on the back then shot Minerva light beam. Both of them were deeply injured and Rae couldn't find herself time to heal her body. They clashed their heads together and Rae lifted her leg to kick her on the head.

"Territory."

Somehow, their bodies were swapped and Minerva landed a kick on her face. Rae was sent to the ground and her feet bounced back, hand grabbed her neck tightly. The blonde girl hardened her gaze and slammed the dark mage on the ground. "Astral Explosion." Her mouth muttered. Minerva screamed in pain as her body was thrown to the wall. She screamed at her, saying she's the ultimate Minerva.

Rae blocked her attack with ease. "What do you think you're fighting?" The girl shouted back at her, slapping her on the cheek. Minerva crashed into rocks and Rae used her telekinetic magic to pull the girl. She choked her and leaned her face close to hers. Minerva seemed to be in a trance and Rae spun around, throwing her body like a doll. Rae told her to wake up. "Your inhuman conduct at the Grand Magic Games. I don't condone it, but I understand. Wasn't it all for Sabertooth? Minerva- this hand that slaps you is crying."

Rae raised her right palm while Minerva was slumping on the ground, crying. "It asks, does this battle mean anything? I don't care about you, hence I even want to kill you. You hurt my sister, my family. But, there's still someone cares about you. And I won't let them feel the same way I did when you hurt my loved ones. Someone is waiting for you to come home."

Minerva smiled a little. "I know. But, kill me with your two hands." Rae stayed calm. "I am weak. I fell into the darkness because I am weak. I couldn't live with this body any longer. Please."

"You are you, Minerva. Your past doesn't define you. Your heart does. And if you really learn your mistakes, you could always take a next step for another day."

"This is why humans are weak." Rae turned around at the new voice and stared at the man in front of her in disbelief. That was the guy who did this all. She's standing right before the Underworld King, Mard Geer. That's when her eyes caught a book in his grasp. Is that, the book of END?

"When you talk of life or death, you rejoice. Quite an ugly sight. How disappointing, I thought we disposed of the trash, but it has come back up. The damned Celestial Spirit King and his meddling. Luckily, we have a little time. Enough time for me to take out the trash, anyway." Before Rae could do anything, Mard Geer raised his hand and both girls felt an incredible energy force pushed them. Then, her eyes followed a light heading straight to Minerva. Rae quickly teleported to her and pushed the girl out of the way.

Escape, Minerva.

It happened too fast and Rae closed her eyes to accept the pain but there's none. Someone had caught her wounded body and Rae quickly opened her eyes. "We made it in time. Still late, though." A Dragon Slayer with blonde hair smirked at the girl in his friend's arms. Rae lifted her head and looked at Rogue smiling slightly at her. She noticed him tying up his hair and he looked great. Rogue put her down and the wizard saint thanked both boys for coming.

"We came to pick you up, my lady." Sting glanced at his former guildmate who was gaping at them. Rogue nodded his head, saying she belonged to Sabertooth. Frosch and Lector ran to the girls and asked them if they were alright. Rae smiled at the exceeds and nodded. She had written a letter to them, about Minerva joined a dark guild.

Sting stared at the man ahead. "I see a guy with a nasty look in his eyes. Is he the enemy, Rae-chan?"

"Tremendous pressure is coming off of him." Rogue clenched his fists and stood beside Sting, ready to take him.