055

"Gramps, let's fight. I know there are times when you have to fall back. Gildarts taught me that. But this ain't one of those times. These bastards chose Fairy Tail as their enemy. So we have to make them realize, the power of our guild! With all its heart and soul! Let's fight." Natsu gritted his teeth as he laid Rae on his lap.

He turned around and looked at Master with a strong determination on his face. Master stared at him, feeling proud of his child. Then, his eyes glanced on the brown haired girl. You're not the same Rae who I've raised.

"Natsu-san! Master!" The fire dragon slayer lifted his head and grinned when he saw a blue haired girl with three exceeds were running to them. Wendy quickly rushed to Master who had fallen unconscious. She placed her hands on him and used her healing magic.

"Wendy, are you okay?" Natsu asked the girl as he heard her breathing heavily. Wendy nodded he head and told him that her healing magic wasn't working on Master. With those injuries on him, apparently the Sky Magic she used wasn't enough to heal him.

Natsu looked on his lap when he felt her moving. "Rae?" The Dark Enchantress muttered something under her breath that even him couldn't hear it loud. He caressed her cheek and tried to wake her up. Rae opened her eyes slowly and she raised her hand to rub her eyes.

Her eyes widened at the sight of a black scarf around Natsu. "Natsu, what happened?" She got up and touched the scarf. The fire dragon slayer told her that it was the black haired man's doing. The girl lifted her eyebrow as she didn't know who the black haired man was.

"Wendy, minna. Are you okay?" Rae asked the blue haired girl and the exceeds as she used her magic to return Natsu's scarf back to normal. Rae smiled and nodded her head when the pink haired boy thanked her. The brown haired girl looked at Master who was injured badly.

Demons of the darkness. I demand you to heal the man. In return, you shall take my blood.

Then, a dark light suddenly shone on Master and Carla crossed her arms, looking at the brown haired girl with mixed feelings. Rae inhaled the oxygen slowly as she winced when she felt her energy was decreasing.

"He's alright for now. Wendy, please watch over him. I have to go and check on everyone else." Rae looked at the blue haired girl. Wendy nodded her head and let out a shriek when Natsu suddenly sniffed her. Carla yelled at him for being pervert.

Natsu asked the brown haired girl if she remembered the weird guy who wore a mask from Deliora incident back then. Rae nodded her head and she inhaled the air, asking him if the smell was familiar.

"That's him. He's close. Let's go, Rae." The brown haired girl told Wendy and the rest to stay on guard and send any signal if anything happened. Then, Happy and her ran after the pink haired boy. Happy yelled at him to slow down but as usual the fire dragon slayer was too stubborn to hear the advice.

Rae was about to warn him there's a hill ahead but he had fallen down. The brown haired girl turned her head to look at the blue exceed. Both of them then shook their heads simultaneously. Rae used her wings and flew after him with Happy behind her.

He gets nauseous even when sliding?

Rae stifled a laugh seeing his blue face. Then, Natsu fell down from a cliff. Rae rolled her eyes and caught him.

"Are you alright, Natsu?" Happy asked the pink haired boy. Natsu nodded his head and thanked the girl. Then, he lifted his head and gaped at the sight of the black haired man from before. Rae furrowed her eyebrow then followed where his eyes on.

She tilted her head aside when she saw a black haired man leaning against a tree and he seemed to be unconscious. Then, she felt the ground was shaking. The Dark Enchantress quickly grabbed Natsu and rolled to the side. She lifted her head and clenched her fists when she saw her.