079

"And now, what you've all been waiting for, the second day of the Grand Magic Games has begun! Our guest on this second day is renowned reporter for the Weekly Sorcerer, Jason-san!" Rae winced at the loud cheers and roars from the audience. It was louder than yesterday for sure.

The brown haired lifted her eyes and smiled warmly when a pair of arms snaked around her waist. The girl leaned against him comfortably, breathing in his scent. The first game was called Chariot. This competition took place on top of a line of vehicles with the idea being to reach the goal without falling off.

Rae looked ahead and saw the arena was already prepared. As the vehicles were always moving, just one moment of carelessness could lead to a misstep. The vehicles will wend their way around the sightseeing spots of Crocus and reach at Domus Flau. Everyone could see the race on Lacrima Vision.

"I shouldn't have let him do this." Rae mumbled softly under her breath, watching Gajeel had his face turning blue as he wobbled on the moving vehicles. Jellal chuckled at the three dragon slayers. Gajeel, Natsu and Sting were moving like molasses. And it sure entertained the audience.

"Motion sickness? That's the Salamander's thing--"

Juvia whined and shouted at the iron dragon slayer to keep holding on. The dragon slayers were left way behind and it worried Rae. But something in her heart assured her that's everything was alright. Rae then felt a pair of eyes on her.

She looked at her left and saw the man from yesterday was staring at her longingly. Then, her teeth clenched when his eyes sharpened at her figure. "What's wrong?" Jellal leaned down and asked the girl, rubbing his fingers on her arm gently.

He planted a kiss on her temple as Rae had a stare competition with the man. The Dark Enchantress shook her head and breathed out. "It's nothing. I don't know, Jellal. I haven't met Haruka yet. Usually she would be the first to wake me up. I'm scared if there is something happening to her."

Rae glanced at her guildmates and grew worried when she couldn't find the bright pink haired girl. She could hear a smug chuckle from the man behind his mask. Jellal looked at the man with narrowed eyes and pulled the girl closer to his body.

"She must be with Wendy. Everything's fine." Rae let out a sigh and agreed with him. She finally calmed herself down and watched the race when the spectators were cheering. Bacchus was using his power to destroy the vehicles. And Rae could see his power was really amazing.

She watched him running to the goal easily, winning the first place. Quatro Cerberus won 10 points. In second place, Blacksnake of Raven Tail. Rae narrowed her silver eyes at the man and shook her head at the Fairy Tail's dragon slayers who were still having troubles to walk.

Those two plus Sting were the last three. "Well, I've finally gotten used to it. Congratulations to the real Dragon Slayer, newbie!" Sting breathed heavily as he tried to hold back the puke. Gajeel gritted his teeth and slammed his body on his, squishing Natsu in between.

Rae hit her forehead when Gajeel complained about how he couldn't use his power when he's having a motion sickness. Then, her eyes held mischief cunningly. The girl turned around and looked at the blond man who was watching the race with a bored face.

"Motion sickness? Dragon slayers? Eh, maybe Laxus too?" She held back a giggle when Laxus rolled his eyes and told her to not tell anybody about it as he looked away with pink cheeks. Juvia let out giggles and gushed to Rae about the reveal.

"Move forward!" Rae turned her eyes to the Lacrima Vision and watched Natsu struggled to move forward. Gajeel and him tried their hard to keep moving even though they were spiralling on the vehicles. A smile crept on her face, seeing their determined faces.