133

"My lady, only your family is allowed to be at the wedding."

As she was looking at wedding dresses, the girl snapped her head to the left, gaping at Invel about what he said. Blaire furrowed her eyebrows and asked him to repeat it again. Invel pushed his glasses to his nose and told her that was Master's order. And he couldn't defy him.

Blaire put the collection book of wedding dresses on the table and shook her head. "I couldn't do that. What about my friends?"

"I'm sorry, my Lady. But I'm afraid, Master does that for your safety." Invel gave her a firm nod, handing her another collection book. Blaire frowned a little while flipping the pages, heart full of sadness.

Mavis was really hoping to be a help for the wedding and now, her husband didn't allow any outsider to attend it. She had to think an excuse to tell Mavis and she couldn't find any. Mavis was her first friend. She couldn't lie to her.

Blaire let out a sigh and leaned her head back against her chair. She could feel a stare from him but she didn't pay attention to it. "Invel, tell me more about Alvarez. I am quite aware of the country but I haven't been there."

"Of course, my Lady. Soon, you'll be the Empress Consort of Alvarez. Alvarez is a large country founded by Master who subjugated 730 guilds in Alakitasia. It's a massive militaristic empire, possess humongous well trained armies. It started out as a small nation but over the years it absorbed many other guilds and nations until it finally became a huge empire."

Blaire puckered her lips and raised an eyebrow. "That sounds really fun."

"Indeed it is. You will see it soon. Alvarez is beautiful and you must like it, my Lady." Invel smiled charmingly at her and asked if she had found her choice of her wedding dress. Blaire pouted her lips and couldn't find any that suited her taste. "Master thinks the same as well and that's why he gives me this."

Invel took out a picture from his pocket and showed to the girl who had fallen in love with it at the moment. Blaire smiled softly and traced the dress in the picture gently with her fingers. The dress was so beautiful. It's a white long sleeve and backless ball gown.

"My Lady, the dress is ready." Invel asked her to turn around and Blaire let out a tiny gasp as her silver eyes fixated on the dress in front of her. He already had it done. The girl could feel her heart pounding so fast, feeling touched by him. He arranged it for her and somehow he knew she would like it.

Blaire touched the wedding dress and by the time her fingers met the fabric, she knew it. That was the one. "I love it." The girl could feel her tears at the back of her eyes, staring at the dress. Never ever she thought, she would see her wedding dress at the age of eighteen. And she didn't even choose it. Her fiance did.

"Very well, my Lady. Master had arranged everything for you with our most trusted designer."

Blaire tilted her head aside to look at him. "Then, where's the need of this dinner if he had done it all?" Her eyes lingered at the dress and the girl couldn't wait for her wedding day, forgetting the real problem about his order to not allow her friends attended the wedding.

"Master just wants to see you in this dress. He misses you." Invel pointed at her red dress and Blaire knitted her eyebrows. She didn't get it. "No worry, my Lady. He has seen it all." The girl nodded slowly and looked around cautiously.

"Both of you just make me nervous for nothing." Blaire put a hand over her forehead and released a sigh, causing him to tilt his head. The girl was so worried, thinking it would be an old man, coming to her house, to talk about the marriage arrangement with some weird conditions.