023

Rae turned around and clenched her fists tightly, sending glares at the girl in front of her. The girl was wearing a green dress and Rae recognized her back from when she beat Laxus and the girl had gone to him for a help. "You!" The Dark Enchantress glared at the girl with dark mists covering her palms.

The girl just chuckled at her and shook her head. Gray widened his eyes and before he could warn Rae to not looked into the girl's eyes, the girl already took off her glasses. Gray and Natsu shouted for her. Rae crossed her arms under her chest, furrowing her eyebrow.

"Do you think your trick would really work on me? Aren't you a little dumb?" The girl stared at Rae with shock. She gritted her teeth at the brown haired girl. Natsu and Gray let out relieved sighs as Bella told them Rae's eyes were different than before.

Both of them looked at the girl and noticed her usual silver eyes were now dark red. Bella told them her eyes usually based on her emotions and now she's mad. Very mad. Master asked the girl what was she doing and the girl just chuckled.

Then, the curtains on the stage was removed and everyone let out gasps at the sight. Every girl who had joined the contest was turned to stone. Even Erza. Rae sped forward to grab Evergreen but a sudden light stopped her. Laxus. Rae heard Gray muttered two names.

Freed and Bickslow. She turned around and saw a green haired guy and a masked guy. Laxus personal guards? Master told his grandson to stop whatever he's planning and demanded Evergreen to return the girls back to normal.

Laxus smirked at them. "These women are my hostages. If you break the rules, I'll shatter them, one by one. This is entertainment." Laxus put his hand on Lucy's shoulder. Rae narrowed her eyes on him. He was being serious. Laxus and his guys wanted to see who's the strongest in Fairy Tail.

Laxus told them the rules were simple. That last one standing was the winner in battle of Fairy Tail. Natsu slammed his hand on the table, grinning. He agreed to his deal. The Fire Dragon Slayer quickly jumped to hit Laxus but Rae used her shadows to grab him and pushed him away before Laxus could strike him with his lightning.

Natsu screamed at the girl, mad at her for interrupting his fight. Bella hit him on head, saying Rae had saved him or else he would be hit by lightning. "I like your game, Laxus. But will you really like it when you lose?" The girl lifted her head and smirked at her once friend.

Laxus looked away from her. If they wanted the girls returned back to normal, they had to defeat Laxus and his troop. And they had 3 hours or after that, the girls will turn to dust. Master turned giant and screamed at his grandson but before he could do anything, Laxus and the rest had disappeared.

The rest of Fairy Tail ran out of the guild, going to search the Thunder God Tribe. Master went to help them too but he was blocked by an invisible barrier. It said people who were over 80, they can't pass the barrier.

Master trusted Rae and Natsu to defeat Laxus and both of them nodded their heads. They were about to step out of the guild but they were blocked by the invisible barrier too. "What? I'm not over 80!" Natsu cried heavily as he punched the barrier.

Bella and Happy were confused as ever seeing Natsu and Rae couldn't pass the runes. Rae bit her lip, clenching her fists. She glanced back at her sister with determination in her heart. I will beat you Laxus. She punched the barrier with a sigh.

Why can't I get out?

All of them stood in front of the barrier, reading the runes on it. Battle of Fairy Tail was starting. Max vs. Warren. Winner: Warren. Master gritted his teeth, looking at Rae and Natsu. They were his hope to defeat Laxus and now they can't get out.