057

"Destroyed without even a trace left? How pitiful. Maybe I will just erase the rest of you one at a time." Hades crossed his arms and let out a sinister chuckle. Rae stared at the spot where Wendy was with a dark look on her face. A sword then appeared in her hand.

Turning around to him, she raised her head and revealed him tears in her eyes. "What the hell have you done? I will kill you Hades!" Rae sped and slashed the man repeatedly as she dodged his attack easily. Hades then was thrown to the wall. Rae breathed heavily and tightened her grip on the sword.

"Everyone, please calm down! I am safe!"

The brown haired girl looked up on the ceiling and widened her eyes when she saw Horologium there. Thank goodness, Horologium, one of Lucy's spirit had came and saved Wendy. His automatic emergency danger avoidance mode had been activated.

Lucy slapped her forehead as she grew annoyed when Horologium didn't even come and save her back then. Rae sent glares to Natsu and Gray when the pink haired boy asked why were Wendy's clothes all that's left there while Gray was yelling to the blue haired girl, asking her if she really was naked in there.

Rae let out a relieved breath, thanking the spirit. He went back to his world and Wendy landed on her feet, looking determined as ever. "So this is Makarov's brood, eh? This will be fun after all." Hades looked at them with a smirk as his eyes were staring ahead to the brown haired girl.

Rae clenched her fists when she heard his thoughts. The fire dragon slayer asked him if he knew Master. Hades lifted his eyebrow at the question, wondering if there were no records of him left in the guild.

"Natsu, he was once the 2nd master of Fairy Tail. Master Purehito."

Rae gritted her teeth at the sight of the old man. He was the one who chose Makarov as the 3rd guildmaster. Natsu couldn't find himself believing in her and he ran forward, trying to land an attack on Hades. Rae watched him moved his fingers and a sudden magic circle appeared under Natsu.

The brown haired girl jumped and dodged his attacks, looking at her friends in fretfulness as they were hit. Hades caught their hands with chains and tied them. The Dark Enchantress broke the chains and teleported behind him.

"Demons Veil!"

Natsu tried to take the chance to land attacks on him but Hades wasted no time and shot him. Hades turned around and grabbed Rae by her neck. He flicked her and blasted her with a dark beam. The brown haired girl quickly opened her mouth and ate the beam. She reflected it back to him.

Rae flipped on her hands when Hades attempted to shot her. Her head snapped around as she heard screams coming from the rest. "I dance with magic." Rae watched her friends were getting shot. Then, her heart skipped a beat when she heard thunders.

Her silver eyes widened at the sight of her friends laying on the floor, defeated.

"This is your family? Seems like a bunch of weaklings. I know who you are, Rae King. The pride of Makarov. The apple of his eyes. Do fairies have tails or not? An eternal riddle, in other words, an eternal journey. As I recall, that was the reasoning behind the name of the guild. But your journey will end soon. Mavis's will was entrusted to me. And my will was entrusted to Makarov. But that was a mistake. He changed the guild! He exposed magic to too much sunlight. But, you girl. You are full of darkness but you use it for the goodness."

Hades walked to Rae and took her chin in his hand. Rae narrowed her silver eyes and glared at him in eyes.

"That's our Fairy Tail. We aren't living corpses like you. Master did the best for us. He taught us goodness. We live our lives by putting everything on the line, bastard! If you don't have the courage to change, then just stop right there!" She screamed at his face, letting out groans after when Hades shot her body repeatedly.