090

Still feeling the excitements in their blood, the audience let out loud cheers and chanted their favourite guilds together. The crowd was still pumped up and they didn't take their eyes off of the next battle. At last, the time had came.

There's no doubt, everyone at the arena was waiting for the match between Fairy Tail and Sabertooth. Rae breathed out slowly and saw no figures of Natsu and Gajeel. They must have headed there.

The girl looked at her red head with a nod and left to find both Dragon Slayers. Crinkling her nose, Rae tried to find the Fire Dragon Slayer while fiddling her hands nervously. She walked ahead and saw the pink head. He was leaning against the wall with his arms were crossed on his chest.

Natsu just stared at the opposite wall and maybe he smelt her scent all over the place, that's why he raised his head towards her and gave the brown haired girl his usual grin. "Yo, you're searching for me?" Rae just smiled at him and stood beside him, nodding her head.

The girl hummed softly and trailed her silver eyes on his determined face. Noticing her worry, the Fire Dragon Slayer reached out his hand and patted her head gently. He will win it for sure. He promised her. "Make sure you watch me closely."

Rae stared at her childhood friend who she had grown up with. He definitely had grown up a lot from a kid who always bugged her for a fight. He had grown up to a great mage and Rae was proud of him. She remembered him getting blushing easily when they played together back then.

She didn't know why but Natsu always had red face when their eyes met. Strangely, he still did now. Feeling a longing stare from Rae, Natsu averted his eyes away and hid his face under his scarf, asking her what was wrong. The girl shook her head and leaned closer to him.

Natsu turned into a tomato in a flash when the girl had kissed him on the cheek surprisingly. Rae patted his cheek and stated that was for good luck. I believe in you, Natsu. She stood on her toes and whispered the words in his ear causing him to blush even more.

Sensing another presence, Rae turned around and waved her hand at the Iron Dragon Slayer who was furrowing his eyebrow at their closeness. "You're not cheating on him, aren't you?" Rae just chuckled at his words and ruffled his black hair, wishing him good luck as well.

The wizard saint looked at both Dragon Slayers for the last time with a soft smile on her face before leaving them. She was sure all of the viewers had been eagerly looking forward to the battle. A fateful showdown between the guild that was called the strongest seven years ago and the strongest current guild.

Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gajeel versus Sabertooth's Sting and Rogue. And all four of them were Dragon Slayers. All four possessed anti-dragon magic. The dream Dragon Slayer showdown was finally happening and Rae had faith that they will win.

The girl smiled to herself as she wanted to head back to her team. Then suddenly, a sharp pain struck her head and the brown haired girl let out a gasp. She quickly put her hand on the wall and supported herself. Images of blood shedding and screams of terror suddenly filled in her mind.

Roars of dragons were ringing in her head. Rae stopped on her steps and breathed through her mouth heavily. She tried to take another step but it seemed her legs were disappointing her. Her legs wobbled and she could feel the world was spinning around.

Her body swayed and Rae was ready to accept the hard ground hitting her head but there was a pair of arms suddenly caught her weak body. Her sight was quite blurry and she could only see blond hair and dark hair. "Rae-chan?"

The girl squinted her silver eyes to recognize her saviors but the pain was too much. Trying to figure the voices out, her eyes widened and she placed her hand on her savior's arm.