119

"I guess you didn't have enough yet?" The wizard saint flipped her blonde hair, lips smirking at the enemy ahead. Her hand moved to her chin and her thumb brushed her red bleeding lips. Kyôka ran and extended her hands which were reflected back by Rae easily using her claws. The blonde girl slashed the elastic hands and backflipped with her legs wrapped around her head.

Slamming Kyôka on the ground, the girl asked her once again, what was their purpose. What did they mean by return to Zeref. Kyôka grinned mischievously and attacked. Zeref created them. In order to have an audience with their creator, they were going to carry out his will and fought on his behalf. Rae snickered, succeeded hitting her with a blow. Her friends will stop them. She knew it. Kyôka lifted the corner of her lips at the confidence, tempting Rae with her cockiness.

Has she already made her move?

The blonde girl clicked her tongue while blocking her attacks, feeling a little bit tired. Moving side to side, Rae found herself being challenged by Kyôka as both of them were almost equally in speed. Kyôka raised her hand high and screamed at her to go die which was encountered back by Rae's Shadow Magic. Rae clasped her hands together and chanted a few words before sending a powerful blow. Kyôka was hit and the girl quickly ran away, leaving Rae in rage.

"You dare to escape?" Rae gritted her teeth and ran after her then Kyôka told someone to handle the blonde. The wizard saint stopped on her track and widened her eyes as she felt inhuman presence in Minerva's body. The former mage of Sabertooth jumped and landed in front of her, claiming she had been reborn as a demon, called Neo-Minerva. Rae gritted her teeth, wondered what they had done to her. Both girls sped forward and clashed their fists.

Both were determined to take each other down. Rae turned to her right and dodged Minerva just in time before her head got chopped. She slid down under her and pulled Minerva's leg then shoved her body onto the ground. Minna, can everyone hear me? Rae said a small yes to Warren during the battle. Warren told them that Mirajane and Erza were safe. The blonde girl breathed out in relief and sent Minerva a force.

Wendy and Carla stopped Face! They shot down the enemy's plan!

Rae suppressed a smirk on her lips at her daughter's voice. Then, she heard Happy told Master about Master Hades. They met his soul and the former master said that even though they had stopped Face, those guys weren't done yet. Hades told them to tell Master to release the light. At that remark, Rae suddenly felt pain in her head and she just let her guard down. Minerva took the chance to attack her hard.

She was sent to the ground. Rae let out a few coughs and grabbed Minerva's hand in a blink. "Just go away, Minerva! I don't have time for scum like you." Flashing her red blood eyes, Rae put a hand on her face. Minerva tried to claw her hand but the grip was too firm. Lifting a grin on her lips, Rae shot a beam directly to her face. Then, her ears heard a sudden static shock hit Warren. Somebody was interrupting their communication and it wasn't a Fairy Tail member.

The wizards guild, Fairy Tail, I believe?

Rae straightened her back and asked the intruder who was he with a cold voice. The person laughed at her temper and introduced himself as Mard Geer, the King of Underworld. Rae found herself snickering at the claim, feeling a little bit amused by his confidence. If only he knew about her.

But you don't need to remember that. Because there is no tomorrow for any of you.

Then, the ground was shaken and Rae was losing her stability as the gravitational field was gone. She stabbed her sword onto the ground and held onto it, glancing around. Many of her friends were falling and her heart was hoping that everyone inside of the castle remained unharmed. She then felt something pulled her body. The girl tried to move but her body was stuck to the red thing. What is this? Why couldn't I teleport?