058

"So that thing we destroyed was Hades's heart?" A blue exceed asked his friends as he took a big bite from his fish. Bella nodded her head, sipping her drink slowly. She then snorted when Gajeel came and asked Lily if the black exceed was fine even though he's far worse than the cat.

She shook her head and her eyes landed on the brown haired girl who was laying unconscious. The bat walked to her and asked Mirajane if she was going to wake up soon. Mirajane nodded her head and assured that everything was fine.

The small bat sat beside her and she looked around, hoping that nobody could see her. Bella took a deep breath and she pulled out a knife in her bag. Looking at the unconscious girl, the jet black bat bit her lower lip and sliced her palm.

Bella closed her hand and put it close to Rae's mouth. She drew out her blood and put a few drops of her blood in the mouth. Then, she could see the girl was stirring a little. Thank goodness, it works. She hid her hand and watched Rae opened her eyes slowly.

She saw her eyes were glancing around, trying to adjust with the light. The Dark Enchantress let out a groan and turned to her right. A smile was built on her lips when she saw her partner beside her.

"Bella. You don't have to hide it. I thought I told you not to do this even when I'm dying. You know what will blood do to me. It makes me crazy and lust for more." The girl reached out her hand and patted Bella on head. She got up and healed her wounds and grabbed Bella's hand.

Rae treated the wound on her palm and headed to everyone. There, she saw Wendy was healing Happy. She then heard some rattling sound in the bush. The girl turned around and gasped at the sight of a blue haired girl.

"Gray-sama, Rae-sama! Juvia is so sorry! She let Zeref got away!" Rae let out a shriek when Juvia crawled to her and asked her to punish her. The brown haired girl then panicked and pushed Gray in front of her, telling the blue haired girl that he would be glad to do so.

Juvia immediately had hearts in his eyes and shoved her butts to Gray on his face. Rae giggled as she heard the ice mage screaming for her. "You went and got expelled? Lame." The girl heard Gildarts snorting.

She saw him laughing at the lightning dragon slayer. Rae shook her head and called out for Bella. They headed to Wendy and decided to help her healing everyone. Her eyes widened at the sight of them lining up to get some treatment.

"You look busy. Let us help you." The brown haired girl took a sit beside the sky dragon slayer and motioned Gajeel to step forward.

"Wendy, switch places."

Rae lifted her eyebrow and turned around. Her silver eyes bulged out when she saw Erza wearing a very luring nurse outfit. Bella laughed at the red head's bold move and suggested her to make Rae wore one. The brown haired girl shook her head, passing it off as she didn't feel the mood to wear that.

Erza paid her no mind and the red head pulled her friend. "Erza, stop it! What are you doing? Kya!!" The brown haired girl shrieked when the red head took off her clothes in front of everyone and Rae was struggling so hard to cover her body.

Bella let out a giggle when she saw the guys were having their noses bleeding. Especially, Freed who had a weakness to girls. The brown haired girl sobbed, pleading the red head to stop. Erza gave her a dark glare and put the nurse uniform on her.

"Why did I have to be dragged in this?" She grumbled under her breath and sat down, pulling the short skirt down. Then, the girl let out a yelp seeing the guys were queuing up in front of her.

"Master! Gildarts! You guys too?"

Bella stifled a giggle and shared a high-five with Erza who had a vicious smirk on her face. A tick appeared on Rae's head when they were arguing over who would get treated first.