010

A sudden loud booming sound woke Rae up. She was leaning against the rock with Gray laying on her lap and he instantly opened his eyes. Gray quickly got up with red cheeks. Rae paid him no mind as she scooped Bella in her arms and stared at the ice. The brown haired girl could see Natsu and Lucy were waking up behind her. She held her hand out, pushing Gray back slightly. Then, a magic circle appeared on the ice and as Gray said it was coming from the moon.

"There are people up there. Quick! " Rae ordered as she sprinted out from there with the rest trailing behind her. They ran up to peak and saw a group of people was circling and chanting about Deliora. They are shining the magic from the moon on Deliora. Then, Lucy's celestial spirit told them they were doing a spell called Moon Drip. Rae furrowed her eyebrow, thinking somehow the name was very familiar to her. Then, a thought came into her mind.

"They are using Moon Drip to resurrect Deliora. Moon Drip can melt Iced Shell." The brown haired girl exclaimed quickly. Lucy hit Natsu on head when he wanted to attack them as she told him to wait because someone's coming. They looked over and witnessed a guy wearing a mask walking in front of those guys from earlier. So that's Reitei. Rae found herself rolling her silver eyes, looking at the one who wore a funky mask. He told his guys to destroy the village.

At that moment, Natsu decided to make his entrance. he stepped out from their hiding and started to yell. Bella hit her forehead with her palm. He then breathed out fire. Rae got up and stood beside him. She stared at the one called Reitei with a blank face as he told his sidekicks to eliminate the village. The Dark Enchantress snapped her head at Gray who was thinking hard as she read his thoughts. She was about to tell him no but she was too late. Gray was already running towards the main guy and casting his magic.

Rae watched them jumped away from his attack and a same attack as Gray suddenly appeared and collided with his ice. The brown haired girl clenched her fists, looking at those two guys. Reitei and Gray. Or she could say Lyon, the guy who learned Ice Magic together with Gray when they were kids. "What are you doing?" Gray asked him with a glare on his face, staring down at his once friend. Lyon just laughed mockingly at him, telling his guys to go and do their jobs. Natsu went to follow them but Lyon had attacked him, trapping him in a big ice.

Rae stepped forward to have a battle with Lyon but Gray stopped her. He told her that was his fight. Rae nodded. She turned around and told Bella and Happy to fly Lucy to the village. They both nodded as Rae opened her wings and flew with them. She looked back and bit her lower lip, staring at his figure in worry. The brown haired girl then turned and looked at her blonde friend who was watching her with a small smile on her face. "Don't worry, they'll be fine." Rae assured them, seeing Happy was tearing up.

They reached at the village and she let Lucy did the talking. Lucy told them, Lyon and his troops were the one who should take the blame for their conditions. She then suggested a plan to capture those guys. Happy, Rae and Bella looked at each other and shared a blank look as Lucy told her plan. Happy told her that her plan was most likely will fail but she ignored him, telling that was the best plan ever. Bella shrugged when Rae sent her a disbelieve look at the plan. The girl sighed and let Lucy did her plan.

Then, the chief came and grew angry at them for not destroying the moon yet. "Shut up and just let us do the job." Rae snapped at the chief, feeling pressured as he scolded them for not destroying the moon. Everyone tuned silent instantly, looking down. Bella flew and rubbed her back. The brown haired girl rolled her eyes then turned around sighing as the chief being pulled away and taken away from her. Lucy summoned Virgo and asked her to dig a hole.

Happy told Lucy she's an idiot for thinking her plan would succeed. Then, someone told them someone's coming. Lucy brightened up and was feeling very confident about her plan. The gate was opened and they waited. Then, came Natsu holding Gray on his back. Rae smirked as Lucy let out a shriek and told him to stop there. Natsu didn't understand her and he just headed towards them and he fell into the hole as he stepped on the trap.