020

"Welcome, everyone, to the Tower of Heaven. I am Jellal, the ruler of this tower. Both of our pieces are in place. Isn't it about time to get things started? Heaven's Game! The rules are simple. I wish to use Erza as the living sacrifice to hold the ceremony to hold the ceremony to resurrect Zeref. In other words, if the door to heaven opens, victory is mine.

If you can prevent me from doing that, then you win. However, that alone would not be any fun. So I have assembled three warriors. If you cannot overcome them, then you won't reach me. In other words, it is a 3 vs. 10 battle royal. Oh, and one final thing.

It is possible that the Magic Council will attack this place from the satellite square. With the ultimate magic that returns everything to nothingness, Etherion! No one knows how much time we have. But when Etherion is fired, everything will be wiped out. The game will be over with no player left.

Rae King, please avoid yourself from getting hurt, my Queen." His voice was booming in the tower making everyone froze on their steps. As Rae heard a thought, she quickly turned around and before she could warn Erza, the girl was already put in a card. Sho. He did that so no one could harm her.

He gritted his teeth and ran, going to fight Jellal by himself with Erza in his card. Simon shouted at him, trying to knock some sense in him but the boy had already left. Simon then ran to somewhere else, leaving the rest behind.

Rae quickly told Juvia and Lucy to go and searched for Natsu as her and Gray will follow Simon. The brown haired girl told Bella to go with the girls. Bella saluted at her and called out the girls to hurry up. Rae and Gray shared a nod before sprinting out.

His Queen? Just who he is?

Rae furrowed her eyebrow, running with Gray trailing behind her. Rae used her Shadow Magic to locate where Simon was. Both of them hurried and saw a bird man was swallowing Natsu in his mouth. Rae looked at the figure disgustingly.

He was digesting Natsu's magical power and he had the ability to use his power. Happy then flew to the bird man, Fukuro to hit him but Fukuro breathed out fire at him. Rae jumped and caught Happy in her arms, healing him. "Rae?" Happy spoke weakly as he lifted his eyes.

The girl smiled softly at him, putting him far from the fight on the ground gently. She told him to rest and let her and Gray saved Natsu. Happy let out an aye before closing his eyes, sleeping. Rae placed a kiss on his forehead, standing up and teleporting to Gray.

She stood beside him and gave him a smirk. Gray turned his head, glaring at Fukuro. "What the hell do you think you are doing, flaming piece of shit?" They had 10 minutes to finish him as Natsu's body would be liquefied after that.

And soon, his Fire Dragon Slayer magic will belong to him. Rae and Gray jumped in front of the enemy as the ice mage quickly cast Ice Make Lance. Fukuro roared fire and hit the lance, not noticing Rae had created a water barrier, blocking the fire.

Gray jumped and went to attack him but Fukuro opened his mouth and ate him too. Rae used her shadow and hit the bird. The ice mage escaped and took a step back. He told her that they can't be wasting any more time there. Rae nodded.

He held out his hand and the girl smirked at his plan. "Let's bring Erza back!" They held his hand together and did a Unison Raid.

"Ice shadow blades!"

Ten blades were covered by ice and dark shadows appeared in a circle and were heading straight to the bird man, sending him flying. Natsu was thrown away and landed on the ground. Rae used her shadow wings and flew.

She opened her hands and clasped them together creating some big rocks from the tower. She looked at the fallen enemy with a smirk on her face then slammed down her hands. Those rocks hit the bird hard causing the tower moved a little bit.