064

"Many countries are watching us carefully at this time. We must discover who is responsible and arrest them in all haste. The good name of the Enforcement Corps will be tarnished at this rate. And it will be us, that will take the blame." Gran Doma exclaimed, raising his voice and looking at a brown haired girl who was nodding at him.

Yesterday, at dawn, the Akaza district church had erupted in a fiery explosion. There had been more than 30 cases now. And yet, the Magic Council still had no clue who was behind it.

Rae crossed her arms and shook her head, assuring them to have no worries as the culprits will be caught in time eventually. The girl excused herself and headed back to her guild.

As soon as she reached there, Rae saw her sister was reading a newspaper and it seemed the earlier case was now revealed to the citizens of Magnolia. It's a string of church bombings. The brown haired girl nodded her head to her daughter and asked Kinana to give her a drink.

Bella looked at a picture in the newspaper and asked Rae if the man in it was the same man back then. "Yeah, that's Lahar. He's taking care of the case."

Haruka smiled awkwardly when the sound of snoring from a certain fire dragon slayer was getting louder. Said he was tired from working in the fields, so he's taking a nap. Rae snapped her head to the door when her nose scented something unfamiliar.

That's when Romeo called out for the blonde celestial spirit mage, saying there's a visitor for her. Natsu woke up and sniffed the air, thinking it was a weird smell. Rae looked at the door and saw a girl with dark blonde standing there, holding a briefcase.

The girl was so beautiful with a flower tucked in her hair and she was wearing a pink ruffle dress. Lucy asked her who was she as she didn't recognize her from somewhere. Bella let out a shriek when the unknown girl suddenly sobbed when she heard the question from the blonde girl.

Lucy panicked and tried to calm her down but the girl just kept crying.

"I'm sorry, it's been quite a long time, so I suppose it's no surprise you don't remember." That girl pouted and introduced herself as Michelle Lobster. Haruka and Wendy giggled at the last name. Then, Michelle surprised everyone by calling Lucy neesan.

Happy and Bella started their idiocy and nagged about how Jude Heartfilia had an illegitimate daughter. Haruka watched them with an awkward smile. Michelle corrected them. Actually, the Lobster family and the Heartfilia family were distantly related. She's just Lucy's relative.

Rae hit Natsu on head when the fire dragon slayer was still confused, thinking Michelle was Lucy's daughter. "So wait, why are addressing me like I'm older?" The blonde celestial spirit mage asked her newfound relative.

Michelle told her that Lucy was really older than her. Yes, Michelle looked older than Lucy but that's all because of 7 years disappearance in Tenroujima. Rae then found herself staring at the girl ahead, feeling curious on why can't she read Michelle's mind.

The dark blonde girl lifted her head and looked at the brown haired girl when she felt a stare on her. "You must be Blaire-neesan!" Michelle leaped on the brown haired girl and wrapped her arms around the girl. Rae was jerked back and the other girl let out a cry when she tripped over her foot.

The Dark Enchantress held her waist and helped her up. Michelle cried and said sorry for being clumsy. Rae shook her head and smiled a little. "Call me Rae." Her heart torn in two when she didn't want to admit that Blaire was in fact her name. Her real name.

Michelle looked at the girl with a question but she shut her mouth up when Lucy shook her head, telling her to not to ask anything about it. Michelle nodded and called Rae, Rae-neesan. The brown haired girl smiled a little and patted her head gently.