009

"I saw a cat with wings tear one off." Laxus spoke up as he closed his eyes with his legs on the table. Bella gasped, turning around. "Happy?" Rae ignored the man and patted her head softly. Natsu, Lucy, what are you doing? Everyone in the guild was panicking because there's one missing job upstairs. It was an S-class job.

"If they make it back, they are expelled right, old man?" Laxus shouted loudly, asking his old man smugly. The brown haired girl rolled her eyes, clenching her fists. Master told him to bring them back which Laxus of course declined his demand, telling his grandfather that he had some work to do.

Master let out a sigh and glanced at Rae with a certain look. The Dark Enchantress nodded her head and told Bella to grab their stuff quick. She saw Gray stood up and told Master he wanted to go as he couldn't let her went alone with Bella.

A smirk appeared on her lips as Rae saw a disturbed look on Laxus. He was glaring down at Gray when Gray suddenly talked about how he should accompany Rae there. Gray being the gentleman he was, he helped Bella by taking the bag from her and held it.

Bella bowed down to him, saying thank you. Rae and Gray walked out with Bella on her head. Both of them were heading to the Hargeon town, where a port was there. Rae and Bella shared a glance as they listened to Gray rambling about how stupid Natsu was for going on an S-class job without permission.

Then, Bella pulled his shirt, pointing at a pink salmon head and a blonde girl with a blue cat flying on a boat. Gray and Rae smirked at each other before creeping behind them and scared them off. The three of them let out loud screams, turning around with shocked faces plastered.

"Rae!" Lucy exclaimed, suddenly feeling anxious of her stupid decision about taking the job.

"What are you doing here?" Natsu asked the Ice Mage with his eyes narrowed.

"We are coming with you!" Bella flew from Rae's head and sat on Lucy's head, glancing down.

Gray jumped and looked at Rae in question. He shrieked, backing away. "Wait a minute, I thought we are bringing them back?"

The brown haired girl shrugged her shoulders saying they had taken the job so why not. She told them, it's fine as long as she was there with them. She's an S-class and a wizard saint so the job shouldn't be hard for them. The Ice Mage quickly protested, saying they could be expelled for doing this.

Rae assured him, telling him she could handle Master and Erza for them.

Lucy breathed out, feeling at ease. "Are you wizards?" A man wearing a big cloak on his body asked them. He asked if they were here to lift the curse from the island. Rae bowed down and nodded her head. He gave them a lift on his boat.

Natsu was laying at the corner of the boat, feeling weak as he wanted to puke. Rae smiled at him in sympathy. She couldn't do anything because that's something dragon slayers had to face by nature. Actually she could but she did not want to as she enjoyed seeing his blue face.

Not that anyone knew, Natsu did look cute like that. Bella was currently sitting on Lucy's lap while talking to Happy. The man on the boat told them he once was a citizen of Galuna Island. The Dark Enchantress asked him what was the curse stricken the island.

The man only answered her by taking off his cloak, showing her his demon arm. Everyone let out a gasp, staring at the man with a shocked face. He showed them the island ahead. They were getting closer. There's something shining on the peak of the mountain.

Bella glanced at her partner, Rae, seeing her was looking at the island with a disturbed face. Then, she turned around and gasped. Bella asked no one loudly. "Where did the man go?" Happy stated that he disappeared when they weren't looking.