092

Jellal narrowed his eyes at the cloaked figure ahead. He needed to make his move where there were not any other people around. He put some distance between them, following behind them quietly. He can't let them get away.

You're not getting away this time. You possess magic similar to Zeref's. Just who the hell are you? He followed the cloaked figure as they quickened their steps. Jellal looked around and figured that would be the best time to stop them. There's no one there.

"Stop! I'm revealing my identity. Now, reveal yours." He pulled down his cloak and stepped closer. His eyes trailed to their visible legs and he furrowed his eyebrow. A girl? "Turn around now!" Jellal stood on his guard and demanded sternly.

The cloaked figure slowly turned around and Jellal found himself taking a few steps back in shock. His eyes widened. The girl pushed down her cloak and revealed him her face under the moonlight. "Jellal." He knew that voice.

Same brown hair. Same loving silver eyes. She was crying. He couldn't believe his eyes. In front of him, was someone he held dear to his heart. The girl covered her mouth as her eyes landed on the man she loved. Jellal only stared at her with tongue tied. It can't be.

____________________

Rae just got back from sending those kids home and she had a huge smile on her lips. Being with them really had eased her worry. She was heading back to her designated place as it was late. Humming to herself a song, Rae suddenly heard loud crashing sounds ahead.

That's when her eyes caught the voices. It came from Sabertooth's inn. The brown haired girl shrugged and decided not not involved herself. The girl held her cheek and remembered the triplets kissing her there. A small chuckle escaped her red lips when she thought of Yato's red cheeks.

She was very sure that when they grew up, Tomoe and Yato definitely would be the ones girls were chasing for and Yuki would be a beautiful girl, having boys on her trails. The Dark Enchantress heard Sabertooth's master shouting at Sting and Rogue for losing to Natsu.

Rae rolled her eyes and walked the inn passed by. But then, she stopped on her tracks. Master Jiemma was telling them to wipe out their crests of the guild. Rae clenched her fists at his small brain and listened to Lector, Sting's exceed tried to reason with him.

Rae had no choice and turned into shadow as she couldn't just let them getting abused like that. She heard Master Jiemma asking the exceed who was he then unexpectedly, he attacked the exceed. The loud crumbling sound and Lector's small voice rang in Sting's head as he watched his partner faded.

"LECTOR!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, crying out for his cat. Tears stung his eyes and he needed to see him again. Sting let out a loud scream and in a blink of an eye, he killed him with a single attack.

Rae closed her eyes with a sigh and sneaked out, turning back to her body. She let out a sigh and looked at the unconscious exceed in her arms. "What a dysfunctional guild. Now, let's get you clean up." Rae decided to check in a hotel room as she didn't want the others to know about that.

But before that, she bought some fish and clothes for her and him on her way. Lector squirmed in her arms and snuggled close to her. As she reached there, she put the maroon exceed on the bed and headed for a shower.

Feeling some fluff sheet around his body, the exceed found himself snuggling even more. Then, his eyes snapped open. His eyes frantically looked around. Where am I? Sting-kun! Where is Sting-kun? His eyes looked around, trying to find an escape in the room.