136

"Thank you, Blaire-sama for catching the bastard. Thank you very much. I couldn't repay you enough." Kento Kazumi bowed down and thanked her non stop while Chiase was crying. Blaire just saved many girls' lives, even if they already became his victims but, they still got the chance to get their justice.

The blonde girl shook her head, saying she couldn't do it without Rina, causing her to get red all of sudden. "I still couldn't believe Kaito was the one who did all of these. What did I do wrong?" Chiase wiped her tears and hugged her white haired friend. Blaire bit her lower lip and told her that, his father had admitted something to her yesterday.

Kaito was having a mental disease and her rejecting him just triggered his emotion making him go unstable. He had been involved in many problems since he was a kid. Their family moved to Hargeon in hoping to start a new life but then, they didn't know that Hargeon was going to be a tragedy in their life.

His family had apologized to all the victims and they made a decision to move away, leaving their so called son in jail. The Council members that were related to his crimes were punished as well and all thanked to Blaire. She cleared all of that in three days. The photos he took from those girls? Blaire had destroyed it all including the secret lacrimas he put in girls' rooms.

"Here is your reward even if it's not enough but this is all we have. Thank you so much." Kento handed her 500J and Blaire gently turned it down. They needed it more than her. Fortunately, Kaito's family carried all of the responsibilities and paid back the money their son took from them. However, they couldn't cover it all since his son had taken 2 million J, all of it from his victims.

Kento smiled and wished goodness in this world for her. "Blaire-san, are you going home?" Chiase asked the girl and Rina dropped her hands onto her lap at the question. Blaire nodded her head, saying she had something to do at home. She had a wedding to go. Her wedding.

"Wait, you're engaged?" Rina slammed her hands on the table, looking at the blonde girl with wide eyes. Blaire made a weird face and showed her the diamond ring on her finger. "Oh, I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness with your husband, I guess." The girl frowned slightly and covered it up with a smile.

Chiase noticed her grim look and jabbed her friend on the stomach. Rina narrowed her eyes and looked away with her hands fisted together. The mage smiled and patted the white haired girl on the head gently before standing up, deciding she better took her leave at the moment as she didn't want to miss her train.

"Thank you Rina, for trusting me." Blaire gave the girl a hug and waved her hand at Chiase and her father. The girl turned around and gripped the bag on her shoulder, taking another step forward. For her first job, that was going well. She caught the bad guy and even solved other case. She made another friends.

"Blaire!"

The mage turned around and saw Rina waving her hand with tears in her eyes. "I will miss you! Thank you for saving me! I love you!" That sight caused Blaire to smile softly and shook her head at her crying. Blaire told her to smile with hand gestures and Rina nodded her head vigorously before showing the girl her beautiful smile.

"I'll miss you too, Rina Strauss."

The blonde girl turned back and headed to the town, letting Rina staring at her back until she faded from her sight. The white haired girl smiled to herself in pain and her friend rubbed her back to comfort her. Rina took a deep breath and swore to herself that she won't forget Blaire Heartfilia. She had saved her and showed her that girls were strong.

Back with the blonde hair girl, she just missed her train. "Oh my goodness! This couldn't be happening!" Blaire cried out like a child. People around her glanced at her with weird looks as they were witnessing a beautiful girl crying over a missed train. She let out a sigh and decided to walk to Fairy Tail.