040

"Already looking for a job, Wendy?" Rae asked carrying Haruka in her arms who was sleeping soundly after having a full bottle of milk. She admitted that she was still getting used to be a mother to a four years old kid.

Many people had really thought that Haruka was her actual daughter and Rae seemed she didn't actually mind about it. Haruka was a great kid and Rae really did love her so much. Wendy averted her eyes from the job request board and smiled at the brown haired girl.

She nodded her head and puffed her cheeks when Carla teased her about going on small jobs. Rae shook her head and told them that by doing a bunch of small jobs, they can gain a lot of experiences. Bella nodded her head, agreeing with her partner.

Rae smiled at the Sky Dragon Slayer who was very determined to be a big help for Fairy Tail. Mirajane then came and handed a paper to Wendy, saying that was the perfect job for her. Rae looked at the paper and read it. Apparently, they were looking for a wizard that can heal spirits.

Bella chuckled awkwardly when she saw where the job was, remembering the drama troupe back then. Gray and Natsu were telling Wendy not to accept the job as it was very unacceptable.

Carla told the blue haired girl that she didn't have to take it as she believed Wendy couldn't handle herself going to a town she had never been before. The Sky Dragon Slayer ignored her words and exclaimed that she could handle it just fine. Soon, both of them were fighting each other.

Carla had decided not to go with her and Rae saw Wendy hung her head down. Wendy then decided to go alone by herself but Master won't allow her as she had only just gotten used in Magnolia. He can't let her went on some request alone. He told Happy to go with her.

"Freed! You look like you're free. Go with her." Master looked at his right and nodded his head at the green haired man. "And Rae!" The brown haired girl let out a shriek, glancing at Freed and Master.

She backed away and shook her head, finding herself embarrassed to face the long green haired mage after the incident happened. Master insisted her going with Wendy and Freed. Rae asked him who would take care of Haruka if she had to go with them.

"I could do it, onee-san. Hence, Bella's here so don't worry." Lucy smiled at her older sister and took Haruka from Rae. The brown haired girl shook her head. But that's not what I worry. Rae bowed down and went to get her stuff. Then, she met Wendy and the rest outside.

"Freed, don't do anything stupid anymore!" Gray growled at the long green haired mage, mentioning the incident happened before where both Rae and Freed had kissed. Freed shouted at him to be quite and they took off to the train station.

Rae walked beside the man with Wendy ahead. She looked down on her feet with her cheeks were flushed in red. "Ano, I'm sorry about what happened. I hope that wouldn't affect our relationship." Rae pulled his hand and looked away with a faint of red on her cheeks. Freed bit his lip and nodded, saying it's fine.

"He likes her." Happy flew behind them and rolled his tongue as usual making Wendy giggled at those two grown ups. As soon as they reached at the train station, there was an announcement stating that the train to Onibus was not running due to a breakdown.

Rae offered the young girl to teleport there but Wendy turned her offer down gently, saying that she wanted to do the job as much as she can by herself. So, she's thinking about walking to Onibus. Happy shrieked loudly, trying to change her mind but Wendy was very determined.

Freed shared a glance with the brown haired girl and the girl just shrugged at him. Both mages agreed to walk there and Wendy flashed them a big smile. They walked through the forest and Happy didn't stop complaining about how they should just accept Rae's offer about teleporting there.