149

"Warren, has your scanner picked up anything?" The Dark Enchantress crossed her arms and averted her eyes away from the reports she had been received from the Council then looked at Warren. He shook his head. There's no signs of the enemy in Fiore yet. He had personally built that ultra high performance radar.

Master Mavis proposed that the forces should split in two directions, a diversion force stationed in the north while the main force waited in the south. She just checked up on everyone before the battle began, saying they looked very hardy.

Rae corrected her. The way she saw it, they were desperately trying to hold back their unease. They were trying to ease that anxiety and boost their spirits by nestling up with their friends.

Master Makarov added that, it's not necessarily their fault. It's natural for children to be afraid if their parents was afraid. Because it's the duty of parents to stand ahead of their children and plant their trembling feet firmly into the ground.

However, Rae felt tremendous amount of magic power on the land. The girl quickly pushed the door and ran outside, summoning her wings. They were already there. "They are hiding their presence. Alvarez fleet consisting of 50 ships are assaulting the guild's position from the air!" Her silver eyes widened and her heart raced.

Mavis quickly had the bell rung to alert the others. That's just one fraction of the empire's forces. They started to fire with cannons only to be blocked by a shield Freed put up before through struggles to do so with Bickslow lending his magic to help. As they kept up the assault, Rae told Master Mavis that she would go up there and destroy their ships herself.

"We are counting on you."

Rae nodded her head before flying up there, punching through a ship. "Diabolic Divine Slayer Secret Art: Lava Lightning Explosion!" A huge explosion happened in the air and she had taken out seven ships. She was stalling some time for Alzack and Bisca as they were handling a Jupiter Cannon. Since the cannon took 15 minutes to charge, they knew they can't afford to miss it.

"Sorry, we're late!"

Rae turned around and the Dragon Slayers were there with Bella carrying Haruka. The girl smirked and cracked her knuckles, destroying as many ships as she could. Bisca was aiming at the main ship but Ajeel just deflected the shot through in, scattering it. Rae decided to fight him personally and cut the ship, killing his men.

"Congratulations on surviving from back then."

The girl wrapped her legs around his neck and backflipped him. Ajeel yanked her body and she headbutted him hard, then slammed him on the floor. He clenched his fists and snarled at her, asking who was she, how did such a powerful mage stay with those weaklings in Fairy Tail.

Rae slapped his hand away and smirked at his bleeding head. "Ares! Artemis! Destroy those ships!" Three figures appeared and they kneeled down to her before disappearing to help the Dragon Slayers. Ajeel recognized the scents as demons and he was wondering who truly was the girl.

She teleported behind him and kicked his leg to trip him and Ajeel put his hands on the floor to surround her with a whirlwind of sand. Rae easily slashed it by flapping her wings and attacked him with her Dark Raid. He deflected it barehanded, raising his leg to kick her. The wizard saint read his mind and hit his leg with her fists.

"Your cheap tricks are a joke!" Rae curled the corner of her lips and grabbed his hair to grab his neck. She used her water magic and slashed his body. While groaning in pain, he knocked her out of him and stepped back. He leaped into mid-air and enveloped himself in a whirl of sand before raining down blades of sand at her.

The Dark Enchantress raised her hand and stopped the blow with water barrier, creating a flood to wash over him. Then she heard Warren exclaiming that three hundred airships were heading from the north with three more Spriggan Knights on them and three hundred more ships with three more Spriggans from the south.